Boxer.. "Fight a white boy 10 times, gonna ....

Beat him 10 times." This is what this pinhead said when asked about fighting Lomachenko. God LET this fight happen. I am a firm believer in saying whatever the hell you want, no matter how offensive. And I  won't be trivial enough to broach the standard response, "What if a white fighter said this about a black person?" We all know the internets would melt. I really don't give a shit. But I have to admit I will relish the day when this scholar eats his word. Or not....

https://www.insider.com/devin-haney-said-will-never-lose-to-a-white-man-2020-4

3 Likes

Yea, Bernard Hopkins and Tyson said the same shit. Although I don’t think Tyson ever did lose to a white boy.

He aint wrong…

1 Like
cool papa - Yea, Bernard Hopkins and Tyson said the same shit. Although I don't think Tyson ever did lose to a white boy.

I think a white boy made Tyson quit on his stool his last fight. 

9 Likes

He's gonna use the "wait until he gets old" technique like Canelo did with GGG.

4 Likes
AnotherTMAguy -

Lol at this. 

cool papa - Yea, Bernard Hopkins and Tyson said the same shit. Although I don't think Tyson ever did lose to a white boy.

Mike wasn’t like Hopkins though. You could tell he highly respected Fedor and Coleman. And he had white coaches in his youth. Hopkins was just straight racist. Fuck that POS. I actually liked him before he mouthed his bullshit.

3 Likes
https://youtu.be/uZdHk79d-7ccool papa - Yea, Bernard Hopkins and Tyson said the same shit. Although I don't think Tyson ever did lose to a white boy.

Wrong. Both Hopkins and Tyson lost to white fighters. 

2 Likes

Hopkins lost to Calzaghe and Tyson lost to Kevin McBride and got punked  by Teddy Atlas

5 Likes

racist gonna racist

have him fight Tyson Fury and tell me how that "never lose to any white guy" goes for him.

3 Likes
AnotherTMAguy - 

This!

1 Like

Get used to him cos he’s going to be one of the next boxing superstars imo. That weight division is looking great at the moment and I think they’re trying to set up a fight with Haney against Oscar lite Ryan Garcia.

2 Likes

He is a really good fighter,gifted a belt but still very good. Shame that he is a moron.

1 Like

OP

"I don't give a shit and I am not even going to mention it"

Also OP

Mentions it and cries us a river.

Also, Devin is a complete idiot and Loma will molest him. 

2 Likes
Sprawl'n'Stall -
cool papa - Yea, Bernard Hopkins and Tyson said the same shit. Although I don't think Tyson ever did lose to a white boy.

Mike wasn’t like Hopkins though. You could tell he highly respected Fedor and Coleman. And he had white coaches in his youth. Hopkins was just straight racist. Fuck that POS. I actually liked him before he mouthed his bullshit.

Tyson's favorite fighter of all time, the guy he studied and modeled himself after, Jack Dempsey, is white.

I heard Tyson call someone scared like a lil white hoe, but what else did he say about white boxers? 

2 Likes
cool papa - Yea, Bernard Hopkins and Tyson said the same shit. Although I don't think Tyson ever did lose to a white boy.

Kevin McBride, nowhere near prime Tyson though.

SUPER HLUK -
Sprawl'n'Stall -

Tyson's favorite fighter of all time, the guy he studied and modeled himself after, Jack Dempsey, is white.

I heard Tyson call someone scared like a lil white hoe, but what else did he say about white boxers? 

"You nothin but a little white pussy" lol 

Haney really didn’t need to go this route, he’s a top prospect and isn’t established In the sport to be popping off. Loma is the wrong dude to talk shit to. 

2 Likes

Mike was just rooting for Tyson Fury against Wylder.  Rascist?

1 Like

Pretty sure Lennox Lewis said he didn't want to lose to klitchko because he was white. 

1 Like