Boxer.. "Fight a white boy 10 times, gonna ....

cool papa - Yea, Bernard Hopkins and Tyson said the same shit. Although I don't think Tyson ever did lose to a white boy.

A white guy retired both Tyson and Hopkins. In Hopkins' case the white guy almost killed him by punching him out of the ring and having him fall on his back on concrete.

3 Likes
TheHaunted2 -

Pretty sure Lennox Lewis said he didn't want to lose to klitchko because he was white. 

No he didn't 

1 Like

He’s trying to be Floyd 2.0 and it’s working great thus far. Can’t wait for him to fight Loma now lol

1 Like

Canelo

Loma

Fury

Top 3 boxers in the world are white.

And before some dummy says Canelo isn’t white…what do you think his DNA test would say?

4 Likes
Just_Bleed_Guy -
Dangerousdoug - He aint wrong..

Who are the HW Champs of both Boxing and MMA again?

Anthony Joshua and Stipe Miocic.

sanguine cynic - Canelo

Loma

Fury

And before some dummy says Canelo isn’t white…what do you think his DNA test would say?

What do you think Canelo would say?

2 Likes

Devon Haney makes Floyd Mayweather look like a member of MENSA by comparison. The irony in Haney’s statement is that he has beat absolutely no one of merit at this point of his career. 

3 Likes
buddie -
TheHaunted2 -

Pretty sure Lennox Lewis said he didn't want to lose to klitchko because he was white. 

No he didn't 

I agree with Buddie, I never heard Lewis ever make any racist statement. Lewis wasn't a ghetto, racist retard like Tyson & Hopkins. 

3 Likes
mayor daley -

Hopkins lost to Calzaghe and Tyson lost to Kevin McBride and got punked  by Teddy Atlas

Well atlas had a gun though

1 Like
EKPOGI -
mayor daley -

Hopkins lost to Calzaghe and Tyson lost to Kevin McBride and got punked  by Teddy Atlas

Well atlas had a gun though

A gun is what it took to make it a fair fight.

I think mike was like 15 at the time too, crazy.

After Loma beats him,

"Well, he ain't white, he's Slav."

2 Likes

Loma vs Tank Davis is the fight I want.

Bull vs the matador shit.

2 Likes
cyberc92 - 
cool papa - Yea, Bernard Hopkins and Tyson said the same shit. Although I don't think Tyson ever did lose to a white boy.

A white guy retired both Tyson and Hopkins. In Hopkins' case the white guy almost killed him by punching him out of the ring and having him fall on his back on concrete.

Satisfying as fuck, too.

1 Like

“I heard Tyson call someone scared like a lil white hoe, but what else did he say about white boxers?”

I remember in the build up to fighting Frans Botha, someone asked what he knew about his opponent and he said “I know he’s white and he can’t beat me”.

Didn’t work out to well when Hopkins said the same stupid shit. Lol what an idiot.

1 Like

Never heard of him.

This guy's in Lomas division? Lol he will not only lose but get embarrased if they fight 

1 Like

What a stupid thing to think let alone say. Also, will America ever not be race obsessed?

1 Like
JoeHurley -
sanguine cynic - Canelo

Loma

Fury

If Canelo said he wasn’t white, then he’s delusional.

Dude can’t stay in the sun for to long because of how white he is.

1 Like
Joshinho -
JoeHurley -
sanguine cynic - Canelo

Loma

Fury

If Canelo said he wasn’t white, then he’s delusional.

Dude can’t stay in the sun for to long because of how white he is.

My DNA test said I’m middle eastern, but I look white lol