boxing/fighting stereotypes

brazilians = bad takedowns, lots of excuses. great aura

asian = tomato cans with big heart

blacks (boxing) = flashy, athletic but don't like to mix it up.

mexicans (boxing) = brawlers, no skill, always moving forward and taking lots of punishment.

eastern euro = same as mexicans, but dirtier.

add your own. of course none of these are true.

samoans = can't be ko'd. atomic butt drops.

Boxers = following you to your car after practice for rides around town, then asking for money LOL

american wrestlers = weight cutters

mexican fighters from stockton = not bitches.

greco guys = have only ever done greco

"Boxers = following you to your car after practice for rides around town, then asking for money LOL "

LMFAO a guy from my old boxing gym would do that to me everyday

"eastern euro = same as mexicans, but dirtier."

I don't know if you're talking about boxing there, but Eastern Europeans definately do NOT have a reputation similar to that of Mexicans when it comes to boxing. Their reputations are that they are generally weak willed, quick to quit, and lacking heart. That had long been the reputation of both Klitschkos and of course Golota before them. It was attributed to the fact that they approached boxing more as a sport, not as some gladiatorial/macho contest that the Mexican and latino cultures view it as.

eastern euros are brawlers who press forward.

^^^yeah, Wlad Klitschko is a real Marciano

American Fighter: Wrestler. Either uses it to control (not finish) his opponent or to get back to his feet (in order to counter punch standing). Would get obliterated if knees to the head were legalized.

havokk_15 - ^^^yeah, Wlad Klitschko is a real Marciano

i already said that the stereotypes aren't true. so wlad is not a dirty brawler any more than smokin' joe frazier is a guy who dances around throwing jabs for 15 rounds.

evil veiled - American Fighter: Wrestler......Would get obliterated if knees to the head were legalized.
Fail.  Knees to the head would give wresters another weapon that can be easily used.  Whats the point now of passing to side mount or noth south when all you can do is punch/elbow which you can easily do from guard. 

See Coleman vs Vovchanchyn for how a striker would obliterate a wrestler if there was knees to the head allowed.

"mexicans (boxing) = brawlers, no skill, always moving forward and taking lots of punishment.

eastern euro = same as mexicans, but dirtier."

I thought mexicans thought eastern euros were white and mexicans were brown lol I keed I keed

Boxers = Ultimate Punching Machines that will kill all Wrestlers with 6 month of sprawl training.

Huge HW's have very little skill or technical ability.

LW's all have huge gas tanks.

me = best fighter youll ever see!

dutch fighters = dirtiest in the world; yvel, schriber