Boxing great Joe Frazier ARRESTED

From the wire: And I dont care how old he is...I still dont want to get hit by him!

PHILADELPHIA (AP) & Former heavyweight champion Joe Frazier was arrested Friday and charged with assaulting a woman.
The victim was described in police documents as the mother of Frazier's son, department spokesman Cpl. Jim Pauley said. The 44-year-old
woman was not seriously injured and refused medical treatment, police
said. The 60-year-old boxing great was awaiting arraignment on charges of
simple assault and reckless endangerment, police said.
Frazier was a champion in the late 1960s and early 1970s. He fought Muhammad Ali in three classic heavyweight bouts, winning once and losing
twice.
Police Commissioner Sylvester Johnson said officers responded to a 911 call. When they arrived, a woman who opened the door had injuries to her
lip and face and said Frazier struck her, he added.
Regulations require officers to make an arrest if there is a physical injury to someone making a domestic violence complaint.
The ex-boxer was taken to police headquarters rather than the local precinct because he has diabetes and headquarters has medical equipment,
Johnson said.
The North Philadelphia home is not far from Frazier's gym and business office. A car was in the driveway but no one answered the door Friday
afternoon.
A woman answering the phone at Frazier's gym declined comment. Frazier's lawyer, Eugene Bonner, did not immediately return a call.

Hey Joe,

Call Johnny Cochran, he will get you off.

Hey Joe,

Thank god you didnt have a gun in your hand.

I wonder if he caught her messin' 'round with another man. ;)

"he 44-year-old woman was not seriously injured and refused medical treatment,"

He wasnt trying to hurt her then, Frazier would knock her head off if he punched her, he probably just gave her a slight backhand. Nothing wrong with keeping your woman in line.

LOL @ Redneck, I feel truly sorry for any females that you have in you life.

"LOL @ Redneck, I feel truly sorry for any females that you have in you life."

They deserve everything they get.

Redneck has bitchslapped the correct and made it cook him some grits.