Boxing my Dad on his 64th Birthday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRRvciLG9rM&

6 Likes

We went a few warm up rounds just playing around, but he thought I was going too soft...so we did some rounds in the pocket. Tough old dude! He's wearing the black head gear. 

which guy is 64?? Couldn't tell, both look strong

mikeharveyfl12 - which guy is 64?? Couldn't tell, both look strong

Blk headgear and revgear gloves is 64. And he had not sparred for a few years before this day. 

I knew who was who!!, just giving support

1 Like

Awesome video man happy birthday to your old man and many more to come 

1 Like
Ojsblackglove -

Awesome video man happy birthday to your old man and many more to come 

Thank you sir. We always joke that you never know when a sparring sessions might be the last one. His hands and shoulders hurt daily

1 Like

God Bless him, 64 is when I tore my shoulder all to hell in BJJ. Keep punching!!

Voted up, way it should be. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

wicked!

Happy birthday sir.

Congratulations!

Happy birthday to your pops Reggie

1 Like

Happy bday to your old man! Good work from both. Some of the shots you landed had me like oof too much steam on them, but pops ate them well. 64 and still an ox. 

Thanks guys. Some of you on the forum will Understand the bond of punching your friends or family in the face. My dad had a black eye after the session, but wore it proudly to dinner with my mom. He loves this stuff! 

1 Like
KnockoutThoughts -

Happy bday to your old man! Good work from both. Some of the shots you landed had me like oof too much steam on them, but pops ate them well. 64 and still an ox. 

Yeah, I agree. I didn't mean to land one of the right hooks. I wasn't even looking and assumed it would land in the air...but if anyone saw the few rounds before, they'd understand I took 80% of the shots. But you're right...he took it! 

1 Like

That's cool. Great stuff. 

1 Like
Kirik -

Happy birthday sir.

I'll pass the word along. You still punching people Kirik? 

war Reggie, smash him!

awesome!  good to see you posting sir!

1 Like