boxing needs david haye to win

will set up a huge fight with vitali. vitali is technically undefeated in a lot of ppls eyes and has avenged most of his brothers loses. id like to see it but id also like to see haye get knocked out. win win situation.

For personal reasons, I hope Haye gets knocked the f@ck out !

shallowkal - For personal reasons, I hope Haye gets knocked the f@ck out !

What's the personal reasons ? Him being British ? lol

I'm british and I hope he gets KTFO. He's a cock. Phone Post

Haye will lose badly.

Vitali "technically undefeated"? Lennox Lewis stopped him on cuts.

I suppose Fedor is technically undefeated because he only lost to Silva on a cut and to Werdum by a silly little submission which doesn't really count?

Lewis stopped him on cuts. Lewis hurt him and caused so much damage that he could no longer defend himself properly and the fight was stopped. Doesn't matter if he was up on the scorecards. Todd Duffee was up on the scorecard in the third against Russow.

Boxing needs it, but he wont win.

Haye winning would set up another huge (even bigger than this) fight against Vitali but after that he plans to retire so in the long run the division would just be left in an even worse state than it is now.

Here is a real good Haye / Klitschko face off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDZhnxAwS0&sns=fb

Sorry I dont know how to post videos yet....

shallowkal - For personal reasons, I hope Haye gets knocked the f@ck out !

actually no....i prefer James Toney to get KOed if they EVER FIGHT!

He bet on himself to finish Harrison in the 3rd. He also told everyone including a friend of mine to bet on him in the 3rd round.
He could of blown him out in one round but made it last then blew him out and everyone got paid.

It'll be an interesting fight but if Wlad stays long he will rape hayes face. I actually want Haye to win so it can set up Vitali which i see no way of Haye beating him. Least Wlad as a suspect chin.

Kunzy....fuck off eh Phone Post