BOYCOTT BRAZILIAN EVENTS!

"I dont give a fuck if I ever play your peasant infested third world city again. "God bless America, Derek Sherinian"

Hahahahah you mullet-wearing, inbred! Good one! What about the skinnies in Ethiopia? Lets say degrading things about their condition too! Ah, isn't America the best? We have Bush, Timothy McVeigh, the kids from Columbine, the Unabomber, and all those guys who love killing presidents!

*Starts chanting: USA! USA! USA!*

ttt

you guys shouldn't make this a Brazil vs. America thing, a lot of Brazilians are more honest than some Americans I've known.

Just stop supporting tournaments that have a bad history of ripping people off. All the money that you guys spent on the Arnolds, you could have spent that money on a good tournament like NAGA or one of the hundreds of other good smaller tournaments. Next year at this time there will be 100 threads about how you got screwed at the Arnold's because you have battered wife syndrome thinking "maybe this time it will be better."

wow, thanks for the lesson... and pointing out that i can't read english! haha

read eddies post again. he says brazilian politics, period. if you can't admit that he was generalizing, then you're the one who can't read

Let's go to Brazil where we have a 90% chance of being mugged for OUR money......Oh please can I live where jobs are frequent and freedoms are high. Please, can I live in an unstable nation where poverty is rampant.

sarcasm

- 1 question: Have you ever been here? 90% chance of being mugged? Interesting number. I am 25 years old, spent 21 years of my life living in Rio, and have never been mugged. However, I've had my car stereo stolen in Boston! What's the likeliness of that happening?

Master Bob does rock.

gokartmozart, where did you get that information?
thats pretty funny. last time i checked, i was brazilian and sitting in front of my computer, in Rio de Janeiro

This threat is very funny , loved how it turned out ,from Brazillian politics in bjj tournament to your contry suck...but please continue its all relevant to the first post it seems.

whatever, i'm going to sleep now.
i said things that i don't believe to be true, just cause i was pissed off, and apologize to the Americans here who don't have anything to do with this.
as for the ones who hate on brazilians for the hell of it, or who make generalizations about our character, DON'T BE JEALOUS, just be happy with what you have and with who you are.

Later.

we could go back and forth all day on USA sucks vs Brazil sucks, lets face it, people are people and we all suck, back to the thread...

if its as bad as you say it is, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction and these events will eventually lose credibility.

Gordon Hester:
Both of your posts have well chosen words.

Last year at the pan am's Carlihno's called my teammate's a "boring jap". Little did he know the brazo standing next to him was my homie who flew up with me.

Or the time the Barra guys(same tourny) would sell my teammates shit and then talk bad about them behind there backs when they would walk away after taking there american $$$ back to brazil. Real classy.

100 years behind, Not for long, cause we have a lot of American BBJ Black Belts that have paid you brazilians $100,000 per belt. Now they will teach the rest of us the art. For a lot cheaper and in record time. Not like all of the brazilians holding everything back, and not teaching everything right away so they could milk everyone for their money. 12 years to get a Black Belt PLEASE.....George

Please don't feel this way towards all Brazilian ran events. Charles Gracie is working very hard to have a great tournament on May 8th in San Francisco. He has a system in place so fighters will know approximately what time each one of their fights will be at and plans to start on time. Please don't judge all events based on a few.

It doesn't make sense to start ripping on Brazil or Brazillians. In the realm of BJJ it's their world and we're just living in it. You don't like how the people in charge run the Pan Ams, ok. But to start insulting a whole country and its people seems pretty simple minded. I don't blame Japan for putting a Mexican wrestler in against Cro cop. And I hope most people in the world are smart enought to not blame all American's for the thing's some American's in power do.

Oh, and Master Bob rocks.

JJ Machado Grappling Games is another event the is professionaly run and they put all the participants first. They really do try their best to put on the best possible tournament for everyone involved

Dude WGG is not run by a single brazilian. I have worked the past few
events myself.
Jean Jaqcues is smart enough to stay out of that area, he just comes to
enjoy the event.

The weigh ins have definately been a problem before, they are trying to rectify that. Now you weigh in right before your match so there are no lines or favoritism. As for the reffing, it seems to have been getting better over the last few years. There are still problems but it's a huge event and they are at least trying to make it better.

As far as boycotting "Brazilian" events, what the hell is that going to help. Just post your probelms here, write in to event organizers and try to make them better. This sport has enough problems without all of us dividing up and "protesting" events because of the nationality of the people running them.

As for getting kicked out that sounds like a shitty situation and I got no gripe about you talking about it and calling this guy out for being a jackass, but to boycott events just doesn't seem to help the situation.

I've had my problems in the past with the Pan-Ams, but Carlinhos is someone that has worked his ass off to spread jiu-jitsu and grappling. Does he want to make a buck off of his tournaments, dure. But this guy works so hard to spread his art. He is trying, are you?

www.massbjj.com

A  LOT OF  THE BRAZILIANS HERE IN USA ARE ASSHOLES !!!!!!!! AND THEY DO HAVE A LOT OF GAY POLITICS IN BJJ !!!! I AM BRAZILIAN AND I AGREE 100% !!!!