Boycott comic book movies

Anyone who is not 12 years old and goes to see these things is part of the problem. Why should the studios finance and and back real movie projects with good stories/acting/writing when all they have to do is "reboot" some over-exposed comic book character, plug in a few detail changes in the script formula, and that guarantees more money than a real movie?

You guys are like a girl who puts out on the first date. Stop being so easy. Try playing hard to get. Don't go see Batman 26 or Incredible Hulk 12 or Marvel Masters of the Universe or whatever shit sandwich they keep feeding you. Have some standards!

arrow points start at 27 for the op.

Captain America didn't prevent Argo from being released you belland. There's enough room for all genres!

http://i.imgur.com/UETIh6a.gif

sure but after the fables movie come out then i'll stop

TheHawker - Anyone who is not 12 years old and goes to see these things is part of the problem. Why should the studios finance and and back real movie projects with good stories/acting/writing when all they have to do is "reboot" some over-exposed comic book character, plug in a few detail changes in the script formula, and that guarantees more money than a real movie?

You guys are like a girl who puts out on the first date. Stop being so easy. Try playing hard to get. Don't go see Batman 26 or Incredible Hulk 12 or Marvel Masters of the Universe or whatever shit sandwich they keep feeding you. Have some standards!
Yeah you're right maybe we should go see the 20 remakes or perhaps the mid-level dramas that don't exist.

At least comic book movies are original.

Phone Post 3.0

And while you're at it ....

Pull up your pants and get off my lawn you whippersnapper! Phone Post 3.0

Whambo - Captain America didn't prevent Argo from being released you belland. There's enough room for all genres!

What's the ratio of Argos to Captain Americas? We get one Argo quality movie every few years compared to what seems like a dozen comic book movies every year. And I don't believe it's because there's a lack of good material floating around, it's because Hollywood is run by accountants and the movie-going demographic is comprised largely of man-children who still read comic books and play with dolls.

TheHawker - Anyone who is not 12 years old and goes to see these things is part of the problem. Why should the studios finance and and back real movie projects with good stories/acting/writing when all they have to do is "reboot" some over-exposed comic book character, plug in a few detail changes in the script formula, and that guarantees more money than a real movie?

What about people who are into comic characters or grew up watching cartoons of these guys. Your about a stupid mother fucker you probably stroke your boyfriend's cock and watch pussy shit with French subtitles all the while convincing yourself how fucking hip you are because mommy made you stroke her pussy hairs on Saturday mornings so you didn't see much X-MEN , in closing I'll say this friend " tread lightly for you walk across my dreams" peace Phone Post 3.0

"At least comic book movies are original. "

Was this a joke?

Yeah, that 200th Superman movie was some kind of original. And in the latest Batman, his batmobile was a Hummer! What a twist, I can't wait to see what he's driving in the next one.

TheHawker -
Whambo - Captain America didn't prevent Argo from being released you belland. There's enough room for all genres!

What's the ratio of Argos to Captain Americas? We get one Argo quality movie every few years compared to what seems like a dozen comic book movies every year. And I don't believe it's because there's a lack of good material floating around, it's because Hollywood is run by accountants and the movie-going demographic is comprised largely of man-children who still read comic books and play with dolls.
Comic book movies that came out this year:

Captain America

300 Rise of the Empire

Sin City

Xmen: Days of Futures Past

That's four films compared to how many other films. You clearly have some anti nerd bias.

Maybe the real problem is most new movies suck. Why not target the teeny films like Hunger Games, Divergence and Maze Runner.

This thread went full retard with the OP Phone Post 3.0

TheHawker - "At least comic book movies are original. "

Was this a joke?

Yeah, that 200th Superman movie was some kind of original. And in the latest Batman, his batmobile was a Hummer! What a twist, I can't wait to see what he's driving in the next one.
Iconic characters that have been around for 75 years don't just "change". Are you serious with this shit? Phone Post 3.0

haya1340 - 

What about people who are into comic characters or grew up watching cartoons of these guys. Your about a stupid mother fucker you probably stroke your boyfriend's cock and watch pussy shit with French subtitles all the while convincing yourself how fucking hip you are because mommy made you stroke her pussy hairs on Saturday mornings so you didn't see much X-MEN , in closing I'll say this friend " tread lightly for you walk across my dreams" peace Phone Post 3.0

You probably grew up wetting your bed and making out with your sister's barbie dolls too, do you still do that? Probably so, which is why I don't understand why you're so angry. Hollywood is making movies just for you.

I do agree that there are far too many comic book movies these days. The genre is become diluted and I just don't care about them like I used to.

YVEL MACHIDA - 
TheHawker - "At least comic book movies are original. "

Was this a joke?

Iconic characters that have been around for 75 years don't just "change". Are you serious with this shit? Phone Post 3.0

Haven't you had enough of these "iconic characters"? George Washington is pretty iconic, do you want to see 30 movies a year about him?

YVEL MACHIDA - 
TheHawker -

Captain America

300 Rise of the Empire

Sin City

That's four films compared to how many other films. You clearly have some anti nerd bias.

Maybe the real problem is most new movies suck. Why not target the teeny films like Hunger Games, Divergence and Maze Runner.

Exactly.

Comic book movies have taken the place of Armageddon and Stallone movies, not Raging Bull.

MightyMorphinPowerReptilians - 
YVEL MACHIDA - 
TheHawker -

Captain America

300 Rise of the Empire

Sin City

Exactly.

Comic book movies have taken the place of Armageddon and Stallone movies, not Raging Bull.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Spiderman 2 also came out. Ninja Turtles was also a comic.

Uhh no Phone Post 3.0