Boycott the episode of TUF airing right now LOL.

Turn it off! TV rots the brain. TUF has subliminal messages that will turn you gay and if you already are gay, then it will make you straight. Either way, you are screwed, just depends which orifice you eventually want to take it in. To Catch a Predator is running a marathon. Turn it on. Good stuff. LOL.

LOL

tags RORY IS GAY all over this thread

moves plants beside computer

Rory Singer - To Catch a Predator is running a marathon. Turn it on. Good stuff. LOL.
Ah, sweet!

Y&ou should have gizzed in Kendell's food.

How does Ed's Peepee taste?

Would anyone like some Rory Is Gay Cheese?

turns on Spike

pees on Rory's headgear

So about that... did you find out after the show that he pissed on your head gear?

Did it smell like piss?

some people have pretty good memory.

lol

I'm DVR, ing it so i can watch it over and over!  Lol

Good to see you posting Rory!

Personally, I was a bigger fan of the episode when Rory is cornering Josh Haynes and screams, with the picture in hand to,"DO IT FOR YOU SON!"

Ahh hell, Rory, what was the exact quote? :)

Max

I still wear that headgear to this day. Couldn't have cared less after I saw it on tv all those years ago. Actually called Ed when I saw it and we talked about all that nonsense. We had a good laugh about it. It wasn't like he soaked it Chris Leben style. It was a light misting LOL. Great headgear. Love that headgear. Good times. My ankle was fucked up from that fight for a while. Was on crutches the last few days on the show. Sucked big time.

lol

Awesome, thanks for answering.

Watching To Catch a Predator will turn you into a pedo, don't watch it.

Dogg the Bounty Hunter marathon is on!

Rory Singer - Turn it off! TV rots the brain. TUF has subliminal messages that will turn you gay and if you already are gay, then it will make you straight. Either way, you are screwed, just depends which orifice you eventually want to take it in. To Catch a Predator is running a marathon. Turn it on. Good stuff. LOL.

^That's quite the comical post right there!

Hahaha TTT