BPC-157 Peptide TME

Bas Rutten mentioned he's taking this on JRE the other day and it fixes ligament and nerve damage, had a quick Google and seems to check out and has very little to no sides.

Any OGers used this yet?

In for results.

Can it fix 2X torn Labrums?

That along with TB500 helped heal my shoulder when i was lifting real heavy. Helped clear up stomach ulcer also. My buddy used TB 500 on his bald spot and had a bunch of hair regrowth

It works. 100%

Will it fix my blown acl?

My doctor ordered it for me in capsule form, and I've been taking it for two months to treat gut inflammation, but I haven't noticed much.

I am looking into other ways of taking it to treat an old whiplash injury.

Got a few viles in fridge right now.

Transporter - 

Any feedback? What are you taking it for?

Erik Apple -

It works. 100%

A little more info, plz. Injection or oral? Prescription required (or even possible)? Uses? C6-7 issues here. Many friends with similar issues. Appreciate any direction. Thanks. 

Im about to hop on the BPC or TB train here asap, tired of little nagging shit and my shoulder is a big question mark. My health insurance is 100% dog shit and runs out this month, so gonna have to try something myself first. Faaaack. 

In.

Interested in this for my meniscus but I've read mixed results when using it for an older injury.

Transporter -

How does one aquire this nectar?

Non N00B - 

Im about to hop on the BPC or TB train here asap, tired of little nagging shit and my shoulder is a big question mark. My health insurance is 100% dog shit and runs out this month, so gonna have to try something myself first. Faaaack. 

Where are you getting it from? I am getting capsuled as a prescription, but I want to inject.

Inject only. Pussies. Site specific 

A good amount of research from NIH. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20225319/related/

Source info here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/7mhh83/reputable_source_for_acquiring_bpc157/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header

I can't seem to find a site that looks reputable to me. They all look kinda shady. How do you know if you are getting pure product?

In