BR outdoes itself

BleacherReport has a reputation of inconsistency, but this is quite possibly the stupidest piece I ever read on MMA.

--

UFC 155: Joe Lauzon Must Have Big 2013 to Remain in UFC

by Michael Moraitis

"Joe Lauzon's latest loss at the hands of Jim Miller in UFC 155 has left Lauzon in desperate need of a big year in 2013 if he wants to keep his job in president Dana White's company."

"The 28-year-old fighter has lost two of his last three fights, and even his last two wins haven't been all that impressive."

"If he wants a future in the UFC, Lauzon must run the table on those fights or any amount of fights he sees next year. Inconsistency and losing will never be tolerated in the UFC, and Lauzon is quickly approaching that distinction."

Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

Jim lost 2 of his last 3 also.

What?

Awesome fight Joe!!! Phone Post

BR cannot ever been taken seriously. Phone Post

Michael Moraitis has out himself as a hater and ignorant of the way things are run. Guys like Joe Lauzon come to fight and will be secure for a long time

DasRy

Joe Lauzon - Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

Shouldn't be lol Phone Post

Lol must be a troll article Phone Post

Amazing fight last night joe. Thanks. Phone Post

That fight was fucking awesome. I will re watch that for years and years. Absolute classic. Phone Post

"The 28-year-old fighter has lost two of his last three fights, and even his last two wins haven't been all that impressive."

Are you fucking kidding me? He derailed the Guillard hype train spectacularly and I highly doubt the guy that wrote this even watched the Varner fight. Lauzon has been involved in two of the best fights of 2012. If Dana said at the presser that there is no way Leonard Garcia will be getting cut then I'm pretty sure Lauzon's job security is fine.

Kirik, please stop letting Bleacher Report articles make the front page of UG News. This site is atrocious and is an insult to anyone who loves this sport. Phone Post

I literally jumped out of my seat with my arms raised when you went for the flying heel hook.  I thought you were done in the first.  I have always been a huge fan but this was one of your most impressive performances imo.  

Joe you fought hard, in our crowd of about 30 mostly new to Mma you gained quite a few of them as fans last night Phone Post

I tried to get on their comments to give them shit for their stupidity a few times, but then figured it would just be better if I never visited bleacher report for anything ever.

Most writers there just seem to be trolling.

PS I think your job is safe.

RepsOne - That fight was fucking awesome. I will re watch that for years and years. Absolute classic. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Exciting fight Joe! Fun to watch, good stuff.

And first response is golden.

That's the funny thing about opinions: even morons are allowed to have them. Joe comes to battle and to finish EVERY TIME. Not in any danger of being cut in the foreseeable future. I'm still kinda rooting for the Maynard fight to happen next. I'm enamored with that style matchup and I know both guys will absolutely bring it. Phone Post

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam - "The 28-year-old fighter has lost two of his last three fights, and even his last two wins haven't been all that impressive."

Are you fucking kidding me? He derailed the Guillard hype train spectacularly and I highly doubt the guy that wrote this even watched the Varner fight. Lauzon has been involved in two of the best fights of 2012. If Dana said at the presser that there is no way Leonard Garcia will be getting cut then I'm pretty sure Lauzon's job security is fine.

Kirik, please stop letting Bleacher Report articles make the front page of UG News. This site is atrocious and is an insult to anyone who loves this sport. Phone Post

Kirik doesn't (fully) read them before they go up, I bet. Phone Post