BR outdoes itself

BR is the worst kind of journalism, it's literally based around making stupid controversial statements to attract views. Phone Post

Lol whoever wrote that article needs to be force fed Elephant shit. Phone Post

Joe, you have the potential to fight for the belt, its always cringe worthy to see someone telling a fighter what to do but im going to do it, think you need to work on your foot work and head movement... best of luck for 2013.

Great fight Joe! And to hell with those guys.

Who are these bleacher report guys anyway? Are they a hold over boxing mag that cover mma now, are the used to covering competitive potato sack races?

Something needs to explain how a "credited" media source knows so little about the sport, over and over again. Phone Post

Joe Lauzon - Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

Hey Joe, that was a crazy awesome fight. Everyone where I was was freakin out cheering. Especially at the end when you went for his leg then the choke. Amazing performance FOTY material. Phone Post

No way in hell Joe ever fights for any other organization .... True definition of a Company Man.... Down to fight anyone, always leaves it all in the cage and has racked up more bonus money than most fighters career earnings!!

War Lauzon Phone Post

Ok BR.

Lol. Last 2 fights could compete against eachother for fight of the year. Joe, did you fuck this guys girlfriend or something? Phone Post

The fuck? Joe shouldnt have any worries remaining on the UFC roster.
Everyone at the party last night said that they want Lauzon to get smashed, after the fight everyone said they want to watch another Lauzon fight because he brings it. Lauzon is not going anywhere...

That was one if the best fights I've seen in a while!

The story is crap....BTW that last submission attempt was bad ass! Phone Post

It's BR. They know Joe has a big
Fan base on MMA websites, so they literally probably wrote that article just to try and get people upset. What a fucking joke.

Pretty confident Joe is gonna be welcome by DFW to fight in the UFC as long as he wants to Phone Post

Joe Lauzon - 

Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

"Haters gonna hate, but I bet my Fight of the Night bonus otherwise. ;)"

I about shit myself when you channeled Ryo Chonan in the end of the third round. Great effort, great fight. Can't wait to see you back next year.

alkysmurf - 

Great fight Joe! And to hell with those guys.

Who are these bleacher report guys anyway? Are they a hold over boxing mag that cover mma now, are the used to covering competitive potato sack races?

Something needs to explain how a "credited" media source knows so little about the sport, over and over again. Phone Post

The BR dudes really just seem like a bunch of trolls.  I've been directed there twice and both times I was going to login because what they said was so stupid and ridiculous.

As someone here mentioned though, that's probably their 'hook' to get views, so it's better to just ignore their stupidity completely.

I bet Tim Sylvia wrote that. Phone Post

Joe that was an amazing fight. Thank you for doing what you do. Phone Post

Fuck Bleacher Report! J Lau is exciting to watch! Win lose or draw, I'm a huge fan and I think it's likewise with a lot of other people! Phone Post

Joe, great job, gainef me as a fan also!!

Too bad you were still a bit banged up from the nick the tooth fight ;) Phone Post

Joe Lauzon - 

Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

Win or lose, it's great fighters with spirit like yourself that keep us watching the UFC

Total respect, Joe

your a beast kid,if u got cut ,u know this place would go off like ......................................

Never heard of Michael Moriatis. Is that a skin condition? Phone Post