Brad Pitt on Testostero Replacement Therapy? *pics

50 years young...

Gross looking green "protein" shakes imo.

WFA Phone Post 3.0

MexiCain AmeriCain - WFA Phone Post 3.0
Should be in AD Phone Post 3.0

He's like the anti-Kilmer.

He just looks skinny Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert - Gh and healthy living Phone Post 3.0
Likely this. Phone Post 3.0

Jolie needs to get on some kind of food replacement therapy! Too skinny. She could cut glass with dem elbows! Phone Post 3.0

he's like way too hot for her.

You know, avoiding getting obese isn't some sort of secret knowledge that only a few possess.

Okkun - You know, avoiding getting obese isn't some sort of secret knowledge that only a few possess.

This is correct. Phone Post 3.0

It looks like he has been eating healthy, doing some cardio as well. Believe it or not, 6 months of clean eating will take most people from moderately overweight to "in shape" with cardio 3x each week. The problem is that most of us do not have have the time to dedicate to prepping meals and such. Phone Post 3.0

Damnit I would kick my grandma in the jaw just to smell his high school janitor's underwear. Phone Post 3.0

Hikikomori -

Dem nipples tho! Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't he also get lypo?

I think it's his hair, but in those photos he reminds me of a non retarded looking version of Macklemore. Phone Post 3.0

Really weird that a guy whose fame and fortune is tied to him looking good is able to eat healthy and stay in shape and still look good. I wish I knew the secret.

damn he's got a full head of hair

hubris - damn he's got a full head of hair
He's 50 and his hair is magnificent Phone Post 3.0

My favorite actor of all time. He's so dreamy......