Brad Pitt on Testostero Replacement Therapy? *pics

Douchebag hair cut and dressing like a 15 yr old is more sad than anything.

and im a brad Pitt fan

man... how many kids have they collected?

lol

Tiresias -

No reason to assume he's on anything from those pics.

+1 Phone Post 3.0

He's Brad Pitt.

Nuff said

if you guys havnt noticed yet Pitt has pretty good genes...he doesnt look big at all, just fit..that isnt that hard to maintain if you have good genes and stick to a reasonable diet and workout program which im sure he does..

mjeezy - Damnit I would kick my grandma in the jaw just to smell his high school janitor's underwear. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Kick your grandma in the jaw?!.

I'm stealing that. Phone Post 3.0

LeftTheVikingForJonesBBC -
Eggbert - Gh and healthy living Phone Post 3.0
Likely this. Phone Post 3.0
Like Victor and Randy. Phone Post 3.0

mendelson - It looks like he has been eating healthy, doing some cardio as well. Believe it or not, 6 months of clean eating will take most people from moderately overweight to "in shape" with cardio 3x each week. The problem is that most of us do not have have the time to dedicate to prepping meals and such. Phone Post 3.0
You sir, have facefucked the correct. Phone Post 3.0

mendelson - It looks like he has been eating healthy, doing some cardio as well. Believe it or not, 6 months of clean eating will take most people from moderately overweight to "in shape" with cardio 3x each week. The problem is that most of us do not have have the time to dedicate to prepping meals and such. Phone Post 3.0

well i dont think many people have the dedication/energy needed to do it instead of time..it doesnt take a rocket scientist to determine a good diet from bad...you dont have to weigh your food or be fanatic about it, just sensible..then you factor in the actual 'working out' part and people tend to look down on that, theyd rather sit at the bar drinking beer..

Except for a little gray he looks amazing for his age. The guy is 50 years old at least according to wiki.

This thread is funny. Brad is better looking than Angelina and nobody has a problem saying it.

I agree. hahaha

He doesn't look like he is on anything.

Angelina needs to get on sandwich replacement therapy though. Phone Post 3.0

PeteyWheatstraw - He's like the anti-Kilmer.
Have you seen Kilmer recently, he's back in great shape. Phone Post 3.0

"Douchebag hair cut and dressing like a 15 yr old is more sad than anything.

and im a brad Pitt fan"

lol. Not a big Pitt fan, but that seems kind of harsh. He is dressed a bit silly now that you mention it. He looks like The Situation. Clooney has him beat in the cool old guy department.

Beep! Phone Post 3.0

very very lucky girl

ProteinOverdrive - Amazing genetics!

What's up with these guys with great genetics raising other people's kids instead of spreading their seed? Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman.

Not only that, but they're also with women that are far below them.
Wtf are you talking about? He has 3 kids with Angelina. She is below him? she is 12 years younger and still one of the hottest actresses. Phone Post 3.0

garythekid - 
DeathByTriangle -

Douchebag hair cut and dressing like a 15 yr old is more sad than anything.

and im a brad Pitt fan

I'd rock that haircut if I had the right shaped head... Phone Post 3.0

What? Not douchey in the slightest, it's very, very popular these days...

Ozzimandias - 
ProteinOverdrive - Amazing genetics!

What's up with these guys with great genetics raising other people's kids instead of spreading their seed? Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman.

Not only that, but they're also with women that are far below them.
Wtf are you talking about? He has 3 kids with Angelina. She is below him? she is 12 years younger and still one of the hottest actresses. Phone Post 3.0

She...uh...well...how do I say this? Remember that fantastic rack she used to have?

It's gone....

...she cut them off....

....she cut her own tits off...

* looks down in disappointment

LeftTheVikingForJonesBBC -
Eggbert - Gh and healthy living Phone Post 3.0
Likely this. Phone Post 3.0
Right here Phone Post 3.0