Brad Tavares vs Israel Adesanya at TUF Finale

New fight: Israel Adesanya vs. Brad Tavares added to UFC's TUF Finale on July 6 in Las Vegas. Stiff test for Adesanya in third UFC fight. https://t.co/fw09zPQnBU

— Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) April 30, 2018

Good matchup I think Issy can beat Brad. But, Brad is a big big dude. First truly big top 15 middleweight for him. I’d love to see Issy drop the weight to get to welter and fight the loser of till/wonderboy.

For me, this is a combination of not believing the hype while being a big fan of Tavares. I think Tavares does major work. I will be placing a sizable wager on him. 

IronWill -

Good matchup I think Issy can beat Brad. But, Brad is a big big dude. First truly big top 15 middleweight for him. I’d love to see Issy drop the weight to get to welter and fight the loser of till/wonderboy.

The dude is 6’4”. What weight are you thinking he can drop. 

This is a really, really good fight and very winnable for Tavares.  I like this matchup a ton.

Tavares going to use some wrasslin I reckon

Killer fight.  

Brad looked huge in his last fight.. Huge! I love issy's style an think he will get the W though 

TFK_HossPearson -
IronWill -

The dude is 6’4”. What weight are you thinking he can drop. 

6’3 and doesn’t cut 

good fight