Brand explains why Jan 6 was a con job by Feds

5 Likes

Episode 2 Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

1 Like

About half-way through the video - he’s making a LOT of great points.

3 Likes

It started way before that. The entire Q thing was an agency honeypot.

2 Likes

Later

1 Like

I haven’t watched any of his videos but I see them coming up more and more. Did he get red-pilled or something?

1 Like

seems to be the case

He’s always struck me as a smart guy he’s getting older and wiser now

1 Like

Or, what we all saw happen actually happened?

Because you know, conspiracy theories have such a wonderful track record of actually proving to be true. And no matter how many are completely debunked tinfoil hats like OP will continue to believe … Tell me, how many Qtards are still in Dallas waiting on JFK Jr?

He’s always been an intelligent guy with some mental issues but he’s apparently been able to learn to manage them as hes gotten older. He’s definitely got his own opinions but he hes also been able to adjust his opinions and is not afraid to let his views be changed after discussing/reading things. He’s always open to talk to people of opposing viewpoints. His interviews are great if you can get past his, what I call, poetic way of speaking. I can only take him for short periods of time periodically but he’s a relatively smart guy and a good interviewer as well.

2 Likes

I don’t really know how he used to be but he’s definitely coming off as red pilled and not in a left or right way but a “they’re all crooks” way

3 Likes

You’re really good at not changing anyone’s mind unless it’s to turn against you and your worldview.

I love the dude. He is super smart, even kheeled and well thought out opinions. I don’t agree with them all the time, but he is sound in his reasoning.

I am glad he has changed and really enjoy his thoughts. Good dude.

2 Likes