Brand new Chris Lytle on his own Lytes Out podcast

Suidio Bashi Grand Hotel. Next to Tokyo Dome. Tito Ortiz had spammed the place with Punishment stickers.

2 Likes

Has to be 1999 or 2000.

2 Likes

What is the cost of getting them developed?

2 Likes

Actually I’d love to know this also (for something different, although it’s actually more Pancrase related pictures).

1 Like

I would pitch in

Let’s make this a “gender reveal party” except for mma

If we pay to have them developed EVERY single photo gets posted here including dick pictures!

2 Likes

Pancrase pre-fight warmups

2 Likes

1 Like

Who was Coleman with back in the Pancrase days Brandon Hinkle?

My mistake. Pride picture.

1 Like

Jason Godsey was a fighter who trained at the same place as Chris L. He sometimes accompanied Chris and fought in Pancrase many times.

During one of Jason’s fights, he proudly wore a new pair of too tight, stretch shorts. Those snow-white shorts caused the crowd at Korakuen Hall to go dead silent in shock and disbelief. You see whenever Jason bent over during the fight, those shorts became completely see-through, revealing every hair on his ass and so much more.

After the fight Pancrase bosses advised Jason he could never wear them again, the shorts were banned.

1 Like

Probably the exact same shorts that he wore in the IFC.They looked straight up like a pair of sliding shorts that baseball players wore.

1 Like

1 Like

Let me know if these were the same ones?

2 Likes

Remember Hammer House? Coleman, Randelman, Hinkle, Nutter and numerous other wrestlers . I thought they were a fight team that would be there at the time forever similar to R.A.W but then both of these teams died out…?

Yeah,but I know that Mark & Big Wes still support Hammer House fighters.Even Baroni.

1 Like

TTT adding to my playlist now!

2 Likes

Chris Lytle was so underrated and under promoted. The guy is so cool, I REALLY wanted to see him vs GSP. But Serra edged out the TUF finale. :frowning:

2 Likes

I trained with Jason in the early days…mostly pre-Lytle. I was on the mats with Chris a handful of times, but I moved from Indy shortly thereafter.

Jason memory: he would keep his gi (nasty old judo gi) rolled up in a ball in his backseat all week. Then he would roll into our informal class on Sunday with it still wet/mildewy from last Sunday……smelled like stale, rotting corn chips.

I miss Jason and crew….truly great times, but I tapped to crushing smell more than once.

1 Like

I’ve been a fan of Lytle since I first seen him fight

Coincidentally, I’ve been rewatching TUF and I just finished his season. He was pretty revered by all members of the show.

Great thread!

TTT for Lights Out

2 Likes