Brandon thatch has been very impressive

letsgobois - He should fight Erick silva, that would be very entertaining. Phone Post 3.0

yeah that's not a bad idea either forgot him.

ChaosOverkill -

Maybe Pierce if he's good to go at a reasonable time? Jordan Mein? Loser of COndit vs Brown? Even though Brown is a brawler, he's as good as they come in that department. Maybe Marquardt's last chance?

I think the Marquart fight would be a good fight for Thatch. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -

Maybe Pierce if he's good to go at a reasonable time? Jordan Mein? Loser of COndit vs Brown? Even though Brown is a brawler, he's as good as they come in that department. Maybe Marquardt's last chance?

Pierce would be a good idea. Phone Post 3.0

Thatch and Hyun Gyu Lim are both such great prospects and big as hell at 170, hope they both get a big step up next.

juicer - 
ChaosOverkill -

I think the Marquart fight would be a good fight for Thatch. Phone Post 3.0

take out another top 10 with some big wins and a titlefight? (I think Thiago was briefly top 10 after beating KOS)Yeah I think that's the feather he needs to really make the UFC but some serious marketing behind him, then give him a wrestler and if he passes that a top 5er easy.

sockeye - Thatch guy was impressive Phone Post 3.0
Indeed. Phone Post

Thatch is a guy who actually deserves hype. Thiago was leagues above anybody that Conor McGregor has fought, and Thatch dummied him.

Thatch folded Thiago up and made him tap to strikes. That's a scary, scray dude

11 fights, less than 15 mins total fight time, 3 sub-20 second finishes. I am excited to see him again.

From the first second of his fights he's absolutely all action and I love it. Phone Post 3.0

That knee made me want to throw up. Phone Post 3.0

He's a beast. Glad he got signed sooner than later. Phone Post 3.0

Can't believe all his wins are all I the first round by brutal finishes, Karate is back!!! Phone Post 3.0

Thatch is a future champ. Period. Phone Post

http://youtu.be/QoQf2hiwykw

It was indeed a gooood fight Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - Thatch guy was impressive Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit this. My friends and I were joking about Thatch guy all night. Lol Phone Post 3.0

How did he get cut and get the hematoma on his forehead? When did Paulo land those? Phone Post 3.0

Agree, he's just walking through some very good fighters, i think he's ready for a top 5 guy. He looked hugh, i thought Kampman was thr biggest guy in the division.

tj tapper - That knee made me want to throw up. Phone Post 3.0
LOL I'm glad I wasn't the only one Phone Post 3.0

He reminded me of Condit style wise. Main card for Thatch from now on. Phone Post 3.0