Brandon Vera Contact

Trying to get in contact with Brandon Vera. Anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Here's the info on his managements site:

info@ncfc.tv

FAX 760.683.3202

Fighters / Promoters - 760.715.9151

Media / Endorsements - 760.402.7477

ttt

call alliance training center, its his gym. somebody there can get your number down if he's not in and give him the message.

619 425-0888

Paul
If you dont have any luck let us know and i will drop Rudy (co owner) a mail

Cheers

he has a better chance if he calls alliance rather than trying to get a hold of rudy...

thunderguard - call alliance training center, its his gym. somebody there can get your number down if he's not in and give him the message.

619 425-0888

Listen to this man, trust me...

haha. thanks towe

PM me, i may be able to pass the message along, he should be in tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

thunderguard - haha. thanks towe
You're on the Sacramento card right?

Just ask the nearest pinoy. They all know each other.

yup i sure am towe!

thunderguard - yup i sure am towe!

Im gonna do my best to get up there, I think a few guys from the gym are going so I might try and carpool or something.  I flew down and saw your fight in SD awhile back but didnt hang out backstage much, so I didnt get a chance to say hi.  Hope all you guys are doing well down there, I miss SD a lot (who wouldnt lol).  Talk to you soon...

stevekt - Just ask the nearest pinoy. They all know each other.

LOL, so true!

"he has a better chance if he calls alliance rather than trying to get a hold of rudy"

Ya...but everyone should call Rudy at least once..not everyone get's to say they have spoken to a real life Mexican Oompa Loompa.

SD CARTEL - "he has a better chance if he calls alliance rather than trying to get a hold of rudy"

Ya...but everyone should call Rudy at least once..not everyone get's to say they have spoken to a real life Mexican Oompa Loompa.

He could be more famous than the Chupacabra... haha!

in mexico you can find quite a few of the oompa loompas. but rudy is quite unique because of his strange looks and round head...

yeah towe, it would be cool if you go man. keep me posted on that

haha..the absolute San Ysidro Liquor store oompa loompa champion of the worlds..

paul ever get a hold of brandon?