Brandon Vera signs with ONE FC!

From the ONE FC twitter, @Onefcmma:

@ONEFCMMA: NEWS ALERT: MMA Superstar Brandon Vera has officially signed with ONE FC, Asia’s largest MMA organization. @Verafied @victoronefc Phone Post 3.0

Nice. Glad he went there Phone Post 3.0

Putanginamo Phone Post 3.0

Weidmans Pet Dragon - Putanginamo Phone Post 3.0
LOL! Phone Post 3.0

I think this has been in the works for awhile now. Awesome that they're signing big names, but that means less room on the card for poor me LOL! Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown - I think this has been in the works for awhile now. Awesome that they're signing big names, but that means less room on the card for poor me LOL! Phone Post 3.0
Horseshit. Means you get more eyes while you build your name. Keep at it Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown - I think this has been in the works for awhile now. Awesome that they're signing big names, but that means less room on the card for poor me LOL! Phone Post 3.0

Keep training hard, get back to being a beast, keep looking good (no homo) and you'll be one of those big names in no time!

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
StephenLangdown - I think this has been in the works for awhile now. Awesome that they're signing big names, but that means less room on the card for poor me LOL! Phone Post 3.0
Horseshit. Means you get more eyes while you build your name. Keep at it Phone Post 3.0
This is true! Definety keeping at it, hoping to fight in about 3 months. Thanks for the support, means the world. :) Phone Post 3.0

BrunoMcGyver -
StephenLangdown - I think this has been in the works for awhile now. Awesome that they're signing big names, but that means less room on the card for poor me LOL! Phone Post 3.0

Keep training hard, get back to being a beast, keep looking good (no homo) and you'll be one of those big names in no time!
I think I have the looks part under control so I'll just keep training hard ;) haha cheers buddy Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown -
BrunoMcGyver -

I think I have the looks part under control so I'll just keep training hard ;) haha cheers buddy Phone Post 3.0
Pic? Phone Post 3.0

Good for him, was never a huge fan but glad he's getting back in the cage. Hopefully he can then things around and just dominate. Phone Post 3.0

Weidmans Pet Dragon - 
StephenLangdown -
BrunoMcGyver -

Pic? Phone Post 3.0

Don't have a pic on this computer..

http://www.instagram.com/stephenlangdown

Pitbull3744 -
StephenLangdown -
Weidmans Pet Dragon - 
StephenLangdown -
BrunoMcGyver -

Pic? Phone Post 3.0

Don't have a pic on this computer..

http://www.instagram.com/stephenlangdown

Bro get that pic of you in a towel fucking off IG lol. Phone Post 3.0
LOL. It's shameless I know. But it's shameless marketing. ;) Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

I didn't know he'd been cut. After a loss to someone who pissed hot no less. Phone Post 3.0

Fact: Brandon Vera once beat me over the head with a UFC 109 poster. I have a pic somewhere.|

Good for him. Maybe he will gain some much needed confidence and make some moula at the same time. He is 36 now, last run at whatever it is he wants to run after in the sport as an active fighter.

ipponssting - I didn't know he'd been cut. After a loss to someone who pissed hot no less. Phone Post 3.0

I believe I read that his contract ran out and he chose not to re-sign. I don't think he was cut. 

Nice abs OP wud bang Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - Nice abs OP wud bang Phone Post 3.0
I ACCEPT! Phone Post 3.0

not saying that cause you're a fellow UGer but Id much rather watch you fight than Vera. Phone Post 3.0