Brandon Vera vs. Igor Subora GIF

Soccer kicks really change the game after a knockdown don't they? Damn Phone Post 3.0

Post that gif on that thread where all the idiots are bad mouthing Brandon Vera Phone Post 3.0

AllAmericana - Soccer kicks really change the game after a knockdown don't they? Damn Phone Post 3.0
Turns it into an actual fight. Phone Post 3.0

Fuckin LOVE One FC's rule set. Makes every fight so exciting. IMO best MMA promotion going right now Phone Post 3.0

sub

Is there a rule against back of the head strikes? That last kick and probably the one before are to the back of his head.

ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - Post that gif on that thread where all the idiots are bad mouthing Brandon Vera Phone Post 3.0
I don't think anyone is "badmouthing" Vera...facts are facts...love watching the guy fight, but he had an ACTUAL title shot and pissed it away at the time due to a contract dispute...we could be talking about Vera in a whole different light otherwise and as much as I love Randy he lost that fight to Vera Phone Post 3.0

Im just waiting for the day vera KO's somebody with his protruding ribcage. Phone Post 3.0

steveAKAslick -
ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - Post that gif on that thread where all the idiots are bad mouthing Brandon Vera Phone Post 3.0
I don't think anyone is "badmouthing" Vera...facts are facts...love watching the guy fight, but he had an ACTUAL title shot and pissed it away at the time due to a contract dispute...we could be talking about Vera in a whole different light otherwise and as much as I love Randy he lost that fight to Vera Phone Post 3.0
I like Vera as a fighter, but I actually stopped following him on social media. He posts a lot of conspiracy and pseudoscience stuff. His lack of bullshit filters annoys me. I'd rather just enjoy his fights and not focus on his mind.

Great gif, though. OneFc kicks my Pride nostalgia into overdrive. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - Nice setup to that punch that dropped him Phone Post 3.0
Slipping outside a straight right with no following punches is pretty much a great setup for anything.

That said I don't really think of skipping a punch as a setup. Because you're reacting to create the opening, not using movement to create a reaction to create an opening. Phone Post 3.0

Good win for Vera, looked like that last one went to the back of his head though, not sure what tinge rules are. Phone Post 3.0

Oh definitely the back of the head. But he also turned away so that's on him. Phone Post 3.0

Been a Vera fan since he won the WEC tournament, people blame him for his first contract dispute with the UFC, everything I've read and heard points to bad management. Guy gets a bad rap imo. I'd watch him fight any day. Phone Post 3.0

Did he distance himself from TLI or is he still working with Irving?

Not to derail from his sweet technique displayed above, but outside the cage he seems cocky/obnoxious. I'm sure if you're friends with him he's awesome, as can be said of several asshole psychos I'm friends with so yeah... Phone Post 3.0

Good for Brandon, hope he keeps winning so he could wear some Reebok for work. Phone Post 3.0

vandelay - Been a Vera fan since he won the WEC tournament, people blame him for his first contract dispute with the UFC, everything I've read and heard points to bad management. Guy gets a bad rap imo. I'd watch him fight any day. Phone Post 3.0

Lots of LI apologists get bad raps, and deservedly so imho.

RicGillespie -
vandelay - Been a Vera fan since he won the WEC tournament, people blame him for his first contract dispute with the UFC, everything I've read and heard points to bad management. Guy gets a bad rap imo. I'd watch him fight any day. Phone Post 3.0

Lots of LI apologists get bad raps, and deservedly so imho.
What does his affiliation with LI have to do with how I feel about him as a fighter?? And for the record I believe Lloyd to be a scumbag but I still enjoy watching Vera fight Phone Post 3.0

Damnit I love one fc! Vera vs Houston Alexander with one fc rules contested at heavyweight would move my needle. Phone Post 3.0

vandelay - Been a Vera fan since he won the WEC tournament, people blame him for his first contract dispute with the UFC, everything I've read and heard points to bad management. Guy gets a bad rap imo. I'd watch him fight any day. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0