Brats mess with bus driver

That was like watching two tards battle over the last Oreo. 

Maybe not the right person to be driving a bus of kids

Dropkick Joe - 

That was like watching two tards battle over the last Oreo. 

/thread

4ltr...

No amount of money in the world would get me to be a teacher or bus driver.

lol.

Stupid time for the kid to take a stand. The old man's right, he's driving so unless you want to walk home switch seats like he said.

I was a little disappointed with the video tbh. I was hoping for a fight.

I'm usually a big fan of your video threads, but you didn't really bring it this time. Don't get down on yourself though, I'm sure you'll get right back on the horse.

They were wearing the same shirt basically...
Hahaha...

10er 10ing - 

How far we have fallen.  When I was that age, our bus was SILENT.   Now, a bunch of shit stain kids, cackling away like hyenas and threatening the driver with violence. He should drive them all off a cliff.

IT should all be recorded and children being expelled, then we'll see how the entitled pricks act.

Was expecting bratwursts

In for Billy Madison Chris Farley (RIP) bus driver gif

kingofpancakes80 - I was a little disappointed with the video tbh. I was hoping for a fight.

I'm usually a big fan of your video threads, but you didn't really bring it this time. Don't get down on yourself though, I'm sure you'll get right back on the horse.

Lol. I'll work on my original content. I asked them to fight but they weren't up for it 

No respect for adults. What an asshole brat.

Bus driver must be stupid. Brats are the best grilling meat you can get. Johnsonvilles all the way!!!

ranier wolfcastle -

VTFU for the embed

10er 10ing -

How far we have fallen.  When I was that age, our bus was SILENT.   Now, a bunch of shit stain kids, cackling away like hyenas and threatening the driver with violence. He should drive them all off a cliff.

My buses were noisy as fuck but everyone stayed in their seat....cause we had some mean old ladies that kept us in check. Kids these days are goddamn monsters. The devil is real and he lives inside children. Put em in groups and theyre down right awful.

Ass hole brats and majority spanish speaking. RIP USA.

another generation of entitled snowflake fucks...

that kid needs a beating