Brawl at Bourbon Street Tonight

Tonight, Cutthroat MMA and the Wisnewski brothers present the Brawl at Bourbon Street an evening of outstanding mixed martial arts acton at 115 Bourbon Street 3359 W 115th St in Merionette Park, Ilinois. The main event features light heavyweight standout Anthony Gomez from Torres Martial Arts battling Paul Zienceck out of Flo MMA. This should be an amazing fight between two rising stars in the light heavyweight division. This highlights what should be a very exciting night of action. Doors open at 6:30. First fight is scheduled for 7:30. Hope to see you there  

See U there Ray.

TTT for Jose Medina!

Thanks Gabe. Glad to see that you are doing better bro. It's going to be great to see you in your familar seat. The show wouldn't have been the same without you. Nice cameo on the Tapout Show too.

One of my favorite bands plays at Bourbon Street alot. No Direction WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

how much are tickets at the door?

ttt

Lol, take it easy on Ray, FD!

Really apologize about the short notice guys. It's been on myspace, but haven't been able to get on here much. Will make sure the next show is advertised well in advance. Tickets are $30 at the door. A crowd of about a thousand is expected tonight. Should be a good night

Card?

"you really need to get this info out sooner... "

you'd think so, but they have huge crowds no matter what

TTT

TTT

The Main Event I thought was a very good matchup. I've seen Paul Zienceck fight a few times and he his a very tough opponent. I had the opportunity to see Anthony Gomez fight plenty of times and roll with him once or twice. To my surprise Gomez dominated. Gomez has improved so much since I last saw him fight. Don't know if it's because he is training with Miguel Torres or not. But keep if he continues like tonight expect to see some good things out of him. As always Mike Davis and the Wisnewski Bros have put on a great show as usual.

TTT

Congrats on the show Mike.

Ray, great job announcing.

Special congrats to my friend Jose Medina on his first rnd. victory.

Thanks a lot Gabe. It was great seeing you and Otto at the show.  You guys do a tremendous job every event you work.

Mike and the Wisnewski brothers put on another terrific show. The crowd seemed to have a great time and the main event as Jay mentioned was a tremendous match up. Both men gave it their all with Anthony Gomez coming out on top.

This is the start of what is going to be a busy fall and winter for mma fans around this area. We're in store for some amazing fights.

ttt

Sup otto =)

"JAY n IMMACULATA, I can't believe both you turdburglers went and didn't call me?!?! i'll remember that!"

Ur kidding, right?!

U saw/posted on the thread. I was actually kepping an eye out for U so I could tell U that I enjoyed your pic thread.

WTF were U doing last night where U couldn't be there?!

But, in reality, I was judging so I didn't have as much time as I would have wanted to mingle.

Next Time, perhaps.

F*ckin' FD, always startin' crap on the UG :)

Thanks Otto