Bray Wyatt

I was in on his NXT and his debut, all the way up to the Shield feud. Then I was out when he feuded with Cena and they beat He's Got The Whole World to death.

Now I'm back in. He's in my top 3 of current guys that I won't flip the channel on. His promos are repetitive, but still light years away from anyone else. So dark, poignant, and different. His in ring work is brutal at times, reminding me of Stan Hansen fused with Jake Roberts.

I'd really like to see him in a world title run, holding the belt hostage for 8 months until someone could out-crazy him in a gimmick match of his own design. Phone Post 3.0

I don't mind him in the ring actually, he's not bad at all Phone Post 3.0

In ring he's different to pretty much every other guy. Has a style suitable to his size and that suits the gimmick.

Can talk, different look.

Is treading area between heel and face right now. I think he needs to go one way or the other, preferably heel.

Cheat more, possibly recruit some more family members. No more sing alongs. Change the entrance, stop giving the audience anything to get on board with. Phone Post 3.0

I like his ring work a lot... everything he does is high impact and violent, which is what it should be

the promos are well delivered but I rarely watch them anymore... too much style over substance

Yeah they really have him in limbo right now. Fans are chanting his name as a babyface but hes still doing heel angles.

Hopefully they dont just drop him to midcard or give him a terribad face run. Phone Post 3.0

His gimmick would be horrible as a face. Just let him stay heel. Phone Post

His whole character is a cult leader let him be that and if the fans want to join the cult let them do that and we can have a bizarro world face vs heel feud where no ones really sure who's right which only makes it more compelling Phone Post 3.0

Zanzoken - I like his ring work a lot... everything he does is high impact and violent, which is what it should be

the promos are well delivered but I rarely watch them anymore... too much style over substance
this that flying cross body souped up rock bottom and throwing suplex are all really cool signature moves Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - His whole character is a cult leader let him be that and if the fans want to join the cult let them do that and we can have a bizarro world face vs heel feud where no ones really sure who's right which only makes it more compelling Phone Post 3.0

I agree. Just as long as he stays heel.

One of my favorites on the roster for sure. Keeps my interest, and I enjoy his style and character Phone Post 3.0