Brazil prison riot footage - you've been warned

Mate sent this to me, it stole my soul. Now it's your turn. Jesus.

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=013_1483800352

Did you hear Trump got elected?

GenErick - Did you hear Trump got elected?
Honestly, I'm ok with being out of the loop re. This shit.

How old is it?

It's been posted here but fuck all of that.

Tight.Anik -

How old is it?

I think about four months ago or so. I remember watching the dude stab the other guy through his eye socket and try to stir his brain. Shit was the most evil thing I've ever seen on the Internet. 

Deja Vu

Yeah. I opted out of this one back then. I'm going to do the same this time. 

I watched the documentary on the New Mexico prison riot years ago and I've never been the same.  Fuck that noise.

Nitecrawler -
Tight.Anik -

How old is it?

I think about four months ago or so. I remember watching the dude stab the other guy through his eye socket and try to stir his brain. Shit was the most evil thing I've ever seen on the Internet. 

That's all I need to not view lol

Nitecrawler -
Tight.Anik -

How old is it?

Read your post and was still like "its probably that grainy video i saw of a brazillian prison riot like a month or two ago...." fuckin NOPE. 1080p crystal clear video of a guy sawing off the head of a dead dude and then the camera man stirring his brain via his eye socket.

The sick fuck in me assumed they guy getting stabbed in the eye would be alive at the time. Even though you said it, i wasnt prepared for seeing that. I saw the guy in a pool hall get a pool stick through the eye, killing him instantly. Thought that would have prepared me better for this.

Just another reason why I support executions. Get rid of these sick fucks and be done with them.

Gojjira -
Nitecrawler -
Tight.Anik -

How old is it?

Live a little man.

Many Faces type sh...

Yeah. fuck that.

There is a long thread about this vid I'm pretty sure. Haven't watched the vid you posted but I'm pretty sure it's the same video and I'd rather not watch it again before I eat.

no

I made it about 45 seconds...holy mother of hell

Tight.Anik - Mate sent this to me, it stole my soul. Now it's your turn. Jesus.

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=013_1483800352

I literally  just got finished watching the Ringu remake "Rings" and you pretty much nailed the plot.

soliakbangedmydad -

Is it really that bad?

Holy fuck. I made it 58 seconds and closed it up. People are fukt up.

Kings21 -
Nitecrawler -
Tight.Anik -

How old is it?

Read your post and was still like "its probably that grainy video i saw of a brazillian prison riot like a month or two ago...." fuckin NOPE. 1080p crystal clear video of a guy sawing off the head of a dead dude and then the camera man stirring his brain via his eye socket.

The sick fuck in me assumed they guy getting stabbed in the eye would be alive at the time. Even though you said it, i wasnt prepared for seeing that. I saw the guy in a pool hall get a pool stick through the eye, killing him instantly. Thought that would have prepared me better for this.

Just another reason why I support executions. Get rid of these sick fucks and be done with them.
This is all I need to know.

Gojjira -
Nitecrawler -
Tight.Anik -

How old is it?

Yeah, I'll sit this one out.