Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, women love...

Women love us BJJ practitioners. Where I train all sorts of mamacitas check us out while we roll. Look at mma fights. When a jiu-jitsu guy walks to the ring or octagon all the women reach out, hoping to get a feel of the gi, the muscles. Women love us.

LOFL

hi kkm!

Westcoast just backflip corkscrew omoplatta'd the correct

one word: vitor

another word: Wallid

Wallid got more game than Hasbro. He's always pullin' chicks.

LOFL @ Vetruvius and ViewType!!

LOL, you guys are too much. Face it, women love the look of us studs in gi's. Plus all the ladies know that good jiu-jitsu techniques equates to solid work under or over the sheets.

I notice my guard passing game turns to shit when I'm training under the sheets.

Plus you can use BJJ as a way of getting her in the mood. Show her the mount and shit. Judo guys have nothing in this dept. Throwing your girlfriend with a Uchi Mata is a good way to get a restraining order, not sex.

best thread ever....
"When a jiu-jitsu guy walks to the ring or octagon all the women reach out, hoping to get a feel of the gi, the muscles. Women love us. "

today is a proud day for us jiu jitsu guys.

Nice way to depress me there scrapdiggs.

*puts .45 in mouth*

ABSOLUTE,

I also find my Triangle defence/counter completely ineffective against a female opponent??

LOL

Your Father is correct and Scrapfags is a dipshit!!

Yes we have a Good Hip movement :)

More hating on jiu-jitsu I see. Jealousy is all it is. Open mat today, more mamacitas cruised by to check us out.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.
In fact, I hear my phone ringing, awww yes, one of those mamacitas again.

Where did this thread go very worng with the dick questions

"The girls looking for money are called "whores" by the scientific community"

You don't need to be a scientist to know what a whore is. But it helps.