Brazilian Top Team Opening in O.C.

BTT School Opening In Orange County

There will be a new Brazlian Top Team Academy school opening January 3, 2005 and Jeremy Williams will be the Head Instructor at the new Academy. It will be a complete school offering Freestyle Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, and Wrestling. So if you want to be part of the Biggest and Best team in Mixed Martial Arts come and try a class for Free! If you have any questions about the new Academy feel free to call the number (949-228-2007) and be sure to ask about the special pricing that will be offered for students that sign up for the first 3 months from Jan. 3rd to Mar. 31.

Brazilian Top Team - Mission Viejo 25732 Taladro Circle Mission Viejo, Ca 92691
949-228-2007

Click Link Below or Copy And Past for complete Class Schedule and Directions.

http://www.subfighter.com/article-1024--0-0.html

Jeremy Williams and I have known each other for several years now and have trained together at Chris Brennan's Gym for a long time. I consider him a friend and I think his gym will do very well. He was the best fighter to come out of Chris Brennan's school(out of about 15 good fighters including(Adam Lynn, Bao Quach, Buck Greer, Kuai Kupiahea, Rami Boukai, Mike Guymon etc...) Jeremy was ahead of all of us because Chris took him under his wing from the beginning and showed him everything. Another thing about Jeremy is he has a COMPLETE understanding of MMA and is one of the best corner men I have ever seen. No doubt he will have a devastating team. Gerald Strebendt

its a BTT school?

Is it a Brazilian Top Team School???
What current or former BTT fighter is opening this school??

If you're looking for a school to study gi & no gi BJJ,
Wrestling, Muay Thai, Boxing, MMA, with a full weight room
w/cardio machines, in a state-of-the-art, half-million dollar
facility, come to:

NO LIMITS
16752 Millikan Avenue
Irvine, CA 92662
949-251-8822
nolimitsfsg.com

15,000 square foot facility, where top professional fighters
train and teach all aspects of MMA.

Home of Team Oyama & Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

NO LIMITS has had 3 Muay Thai tournaments & 2 no gi BJJ
tournaments, both with great fan turnouts & great fight cards.
Our upcoming tournaments:

NO LIMITS Muay Thai Challenge--1/22/2005
NO LIMITS Submission Tournament--1/29/2005

All schools are welcome...step-up and show us what you can
do!

There seem to be "No Limits" in the effort to jack a BTT school opening thread. Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Peace

50,000 schools now in OC... Not to start shit, but if Chris took Jeremy under his wings, and taught him so much, why is Jeremy opening a school within a few miles of Chris?

Chris and Jeremy had a falling out of sorts, so that justifies the close proximity of the two schools... and it's not an ATT affiliate, it's BTT because Jeremy trains with the BTT in Long Beach. And as for the No Limits nerd above...you've gotta know you're terrible. (you personally, not No Limits).

ttt

and it's only $200 a month!

Jeremy is a great instructor and taught me alot of everything i know. His school should do great. And to the No Limits guy, who are you (squabbro). please dont talk bad about my friend jeremy, i train at No Limits too, i know you didnt say anything really, but it was a thread for his school and that wasnt too cool tryin to high jack the thread.

Is this by Cardio Fit? What are the major cross streets?