Brazilians getting easy fights to stop fan riots

Shogun keeps losing by big KO's in the main events at Brazil shows causing major disappointment and the fans end up fighting after the show so Barao and Machida now get the chance to look like killers and then no Christmas brawls after UFC.

Lobster dinner kinda plans right there by them.

Joined 6/5/14 Phone Post 3.0

Dollaway 3-0 outside us, 2-0 in Brazil against Brazilians

Machida 1-1 in Brazil. Even though he did beat Davis in my eyes. Phone Post 3.0

Neal Zumbro - Joined 6/5/14 Phone Post 3.0
Only ignorant Assholes use join date as a response.

That being said. I don't think Barao and Machida should be taking these, or any, fights lightly. The second a fighter does that they wake up and can't remember getting ktfo. They are favs for a reason.

Brazilians in Brazil will get favorable matchups on paper, but the octagon is a much different story. But don't forget these are two of the top guys in their respective divisions. Coming of title fights, hard to find guys who won't be underdogs. Phone Post 3.0

Show some respect to lobster dinner guy. Phone Post 3.0

Neal Zumbro - Joined 6/5/14 Phone Post 3.0

True, his credibility in MMA is lacking because he wasn't a registered user on a website for 12 years.

LOL

If this is a norm, I feel the Brazilian fans would be disappointed that the UFC event they went to did not have a Christmas Brawl.

The silence we hear after a non Brazilian wins in Brazil, is not meant as disrespect towards the foreign fighter, thats the sound of anticipating blood thirsty eyes shifting back and forth. Thats where the boys become men, and men become legend. Phone Post 3.0

The Acorn -
Show some respect to lobster dinner guy. Phone Post 3.0
Lol this. How dare you Phone Post 3.0

lol... it's called building the brand. It's done in every other international market. Sometimes it works, other times it shits the bed.

MMOZ - 
akb62 - Does Brazil have Christmas? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah but instead of carols by candlelight they use flares. Phone Post 3.0

lol'd.

bearockbrobama - Dollaway 3-0 outside us, 2-0 in Brazil against Brazilians

Machida 1-1 in Brazil. Even though he did beat Davis in my eyes. Phone Post 3.0

So to sum this up.

Dollaway = Christmas lobster dinner money bet?

Jingle Brawls all the way. Phone Post 3.0

Gagnon and Dollaway are gonna SCHOCK BRAZIL!

WAR USA!!!

Dollaway isnt a gimmie. I think Lyoto will win but he better come correct.

Faggot Phone Post 3.0

Well, Brazilians will riot when they lose, they will riot when they win. They will riot when they riot because of toxoplamsosis.

As long as they riot and hurt themselves, it's fantastic.

tj tapper - Dollaway isnt a gimmie. I think Lyoto will win but he better come correct.

Machida saves Christmas.