Brazilians respond to GP.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles.asp?n_id=5736

With such brilliant insights as one man saying the Silva/CroCop fight should have continued.....

ya it was a BS stoppage, CroCop's corner men were tilting and spinning the ring, that's the only reason Silva fell over.

call me crazy but I'm starting to get the impression some brazilians don't take losing too well... just a feeling...

Are you talking about this?

"Wanderlei has KO power so he can decide the fight in one single blow," Leitao said. "This way he justifies his will to keep fighting. If the fighter wants to continue, if he feels good, and the doctor lets him continue, I can't see a reason for his coach throw in the towel."

... cause if so you are really misinterpreting what he is saying.

I was talking about this....

?When you have a high level athlete like [Silva], he is ready for everything. This is why he is where he is. Nowadays we have rules that won?t allow the athlete to keep fighting in several conditions. I would let the fight go.?

KO power, high level athlete, whatever....he is a human being first. And no human being should be made vulnerable to punishment in the position he was in. The poster above had it right, shitty losers.

No you're wrong and you misinterpreted what he meant. He simply said Vanderlei should have been allowed to fight when the doctors were checking the cut......No one says anything about Silva being allowed to fight afdter Cro Cop KOed him.

but they DID allow him to continue fighting!! It didn't make a blind bit of difference, he was dominated all through the match, and after the stoppage, then up to the KO. So with these facts in mind, it makes their point completely moot.

some assholes here really love talking shit about Brazilians even if it means misinterpreting everything they read.

the post doesn´t say it would have made a difference in the outcome. the guy was just saying that he feels that fighters should be allowed to continue when that kind of situation happens (he was talking about the doctor check. not the kick that ko´ed silva).

if you weren´t so stupid or such a fucking hater, you would have understood that the guy was making a general statement using wanderlei´s fight as an example.

"some assholes here really love talking shit about Brazilians even if it means misinterpreting everything they read.
the post doesn?t say it would have made a difference in the outcome. the guy was just saying that he feels that fighters should be allowed to continue when that kind of situation happens (he was talking about the doctor check. not the kick that ko?ed silva).

if you weren?t so stupid or such a fucking hater, you would have understood that the guy was making a general statement using wanderlei?s fight as an example."

Give me a break. BTT and specifically Arona, have an excuse for EVERY loss, including the weather. It's not being a hater or racist or any other convenient label you want to tag me with. Some of them are just shitty losers.

i agree. some BTT members tend to give excuses. but so what? we are not talking about arona here.

you guys are using this specific interview as an example when the guy was clearly talking about something else!

No, I didn't post the article with any other purpose than sharing it with those who had not read it. The comment I added was just a highlight, which yes, I misunderstood.

"Give me a break. BTT and specifically Arona, have an excuse for EVERY loss, including the weather. It's not being a hater or racist or any other convenient label you want to tag me with. Some of them are just shitty losers"

Arona does tend to not live up to his losses, but you are ignorant speaking for the rest of the team. Noguiera bros, Sperry, Busta, etc etc aren't known for excuses, and are some of the classiest guys in the sport.