Brazil's Luis Santos (56-8-1) ready for XFC 24

XFC 24 Fighter Posters Luis Santos

The Brazilian buzz saw, Luis “Sapo” Santos, returns to the XFC on Friday June 14th, LIVE on AXS TV, from the USF Sun Dome, in sunny Tampa Florida.  Many in the industry are saying that you would have to be crazy to step into the cage with Santos right now. Xtreme Fighting Championships couldn’t find anyone crazy enough, so they did us one better. They found someone “Insane”.  Newly signed “Insane” Dave Courchaine takes on Luis “Sapo” Santos at XFC 24: Collision Course!

Luis Santos has spent a total of 84 seconds in the cage, in 2013.  He has gone an impressive 16-4 in his last 20 bouts, and when we last saw him at XFC 23, Sapo left the Louisville crowd grimacing as they witnessed him dismantle UFC veteran Shamar Bailey.  Santos is unquestionably one of the most dangerous fighters in the World of Welterweights.  With 31 TKO/KO’s under his belt, you must respect his stand up, as well as his incredible submission game.  Unless someone derails the Sapo train, Luis Santos has to be considered the front runner for the year ending Night of Champions title shot.

XFC President John Prisco shared his thoughts on Luis Santos and this upcoming fight with Courchaine: “Having a guy like Santos, who competes at such a high level, on your roster is a pleasure for a matchmaker and promoter.  I am looking to find the toughest guys out there. I want to put on great fights for our fans, and having Santos on our roster gives me the opportunity to go out and find the best available guys in that weight class to compete with him.  I feel I have done that with David. Expect fireworks in Tampa on June 14th, this fight could easily go either way.

Luis Santos and Xtreme Fighting Championships make their way to Tampa, Florida for XFC 24: Collision Course on Friday June 14, 2013. The event is presented by ICRealTime Security Solutions, Polanti Watches, and ThroatPunch Ind. Apparel. The event will be broadcast Live on AXS TV from the all new USF Sun Dome, beginning at 9pm.  Follow the XFC on Facebook and Twitter @OfficialXFC, for up to the minute information leading up to XFC 24.

He's Rodrigo Damm's brother-in-law, correct? Phone Post

Sapo has absolutely destroyed his last two opponents. One in 22 seconds and the Bailey in just over a minute.