Brazo named tiger - anyone remember?

his name was marcelo i think. he took everyones money and left town. got beat up by an old japanese guy. does anyone remember this? what was his full name?

egan's not that old...

Marcelo "I like de blood" Tiger ?

I remember him in a couple classes at the main academy when he came over to fight w/ Egan.

what a spaz!

later didn't he have an school in ypahu??

what a spaz!

i said that didn't i?

still.....what a spaz!

"-1"

^^LOL!

smelling trouble

I think Marcelo would have killed Egan if he wasn't DQ'd. I trained with a couple of times at the Waialae academy and the braddah was little bit lolo.

The Mat Pimp - I think Marcelo would have killed Egan if he wasn't DQ'd. I trained with a couple of times at the Waialae academy and the braddah was little bit lolo.

lolo is korrec!

i think he steamed up the back room with out windows at the waialae academy just from his brain running in lolo mode, like a cpu overheating.....but that fugger was TOUGH!

this is a serious thread fctv. heard a crazy story today.

yes -  he had a school in pearl city.

Rock n Raleigh Suicide -  yes -  he had a school in pearl city.

it was a school and a _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ all in one .haha

what is a a _ _ _ - _ _ _ _?

and im not referring to egan. an old dude supposedly beat his ass.

Rock n Raleigh Suicide - what is a a _ _ _ - _ _ _ _?

Oooh, can we play hangman?!

_ e _ - _ _ _ e

??

[quote]KyokushinCatch - *knows nuthin' 'bout bjj soap operas, grabs morinin' field mocha for hangman game[/quote] 

fresh ground coffee ya unsofisikate!

as kan b ceen by mi speltrating, hanngman iz nat four me

Marcelo was/is a crazy dude in the ring, but a nice guy outside of it.

Sam Mahi told me that he rolled with Marcelo and he was defending an arm bar when all of a sudden, Sam's pec gets torn and Marcelo finishes the arm bar, he was out of training for 6 months repairing that injury.

Rock n Raleigh Suicide - and im not referring to egan. an old dude supposedly beat his ass.

thats retarded any more info on this? cuz i call BS. Stick to bugging JJD its funnier.