BRB OG, wife is going into labor! (No pics)

Well I guess it's go time! At some point in the next several hours our little baby girl will arrive. Wish us luck! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats and good luck! :) Phone Post 3.0

Good luck!! Phone Post 3.0

I remember when my 1st son was born. Craziest and coolest moment ever. It was the first time I ever held a baby and it was my own and I had to cut his umbilical chord. Was scared, amazed, and ecstatic all at the same time :)

Good luck and congrats to you.

And teh fuck pics? Phone Post 3.0

Congratulations!

Congrats! My wife delivered our first, a girl, yesterday morning. Still haven't slept. Wouldn't trade her for the world. Phone Post 3.0

Be prepared, they poop!!! Babies too after a few days.

Congratulations! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats man hope all goes well Phone Post 3.0

aarick161 - Congrats! My wife delivered our first, a girl, yesterday morning. Still haven't slept. Wouldn't trade her for the world. Phone Post 3.0
We just had our first child five weeks ago, and we still haven't really slept, lol Phone Post 3.0

Thanks fellas. Epidural is in, wife is finally relaxed, now we play the waiting game for the big push. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats Man! The world cant have enough Dodgers. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats man! Just had my first, a son, about 5 weeks ago. I'm actually up feeding him right now (at 3am!). Phone Post 3.0

Aaaaaand her water just broke! Phone Post 3.0

Xavier23 - Aaaaaand her water just broke! Phone Post 3.0
Try to get some rest. Nothing is going to happen while you're resting. Normally they slow roll the pitocin so you won't start pushing until your doctor's office hours.

Your wife might even be able to rest a little more that the epidural is in. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah she's been out since the epidural went in, she's resting feeling so much better. I'm just sitting here OGing and waiting. Gonna get some coffee.. Phone Post 3.0

Prepare for the best change you could ever have bro... Have a 16 month old daughter that just punched me in the nuts. Good times and congrats! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck brother expecting my first child in late September. Phone Post 3.0

Getting closer Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0