Break world record while quarantined?

If youre stuck at home, why not use the time to immortalize yourself for the ages?

Nobody has been able to successful hand type the numbers 1,2,3,........all the way to 1,000,000, exept for one person ever. And he stopped at 1 milion.

If you get to 1,000,001 you will have the world record.

What else is there to do?

I once jerked off 14 times in one day as a teen.

19 times in a row jerking off.

My dick looks like a kielbasa with Ah-So sauce that was left on the grill for 6 hours that smells like the inside of a deadmans bellybutton 

2 Likes

I think that's where Steve's been

Is that your Dad, Helwig?

Sandy Pantz -

I think that's where Steve's been

Yep. He's moved on to typing out all the threads instead of just printing them. 

Can't wait until he's finished and comes back to update us on the hard work he's been doing.

Imagine being the person that has to review that BS...

thor is going for the 501 deadlift world record. 

Brockback Mountain -

I once jerked off 14 times in one day as a teen.

Rookie numbers

HELWIG - 

If youre stuck at home, why not use the time to immortalize yourself for the ages?

Nobody has been able to successful hand type the numbers 1,2,3,........all the way to 1,000,000, exept for one person ever. And he stopped at 1 milion.

I just read, he did by written number (one, two , three etc)

Took him 16 yrs 

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
HELWIG - 

I just read, he did by written number (one, two , three etc)

Took him 16 yrs 

oh man!

jcblass - Imagine being the person that has to review that BS...

hahahahahaha

Thebonfirexm - 

19 times in a row jerking off.

My dick looks like a kielbasa with Ah-So sauce that was left on the grill for 6 hours that smells like the inside of a deadmans bellybutton