Breakfast suggestions?

So today I am working with HD441 as my leader. No idea where to eat.

We work in town and its the same thing everyday... Country Cafe, Big City Diner, Like Like Drive Inn...

Any suggestions?

elena's in kalihi?

i would also recommend going to kaimuki and trying the oxtail at victoria inn for breakfast.

Original Pancake House

or

Eggs and Things ( I think the new hours are something ghey like 11 -2 now though)

7-11 I always see cops there : )

hd411 finally made it into the dept?

:-)

go poke bowl for lunch yo!

Investigation ruined it.....he is working now and we never get breakfast.

just going to the Poke Bowl to get a breakfast bento......damn investigation.

you should put him on bike patrol

Are you guys the security guards and stock boys at OTM?

If so Times across the street.

Someone needed a ride to OCCC and ruined breakfast.

I will have to check out the Original Pancake House.

you shoulda made him raise his right hand and PROMISE to take himself to OCCC so you could eat breakfast.

Its been done, so I've heard.

My favorite spot is Kenny's Restaurant.

The large portion fried rice w/ scrambled eggs and a manager's special (waffles topped with strawberries, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream) is the way to go.

^^Kenny has only one thing.....their portagee sausage. Go for two over-easy, rice with pocho sausage and a side of pocho sausage. Dry toast to mop up if need.

well....no stocking at OTM but did make it to the Poke Bowl and had a breakfast bento...was winners. The Poke looked good....next time.

Eggs n Things is in the process of relocating to Saratoga Avenue. Won't re-open till Dec. Original Pancake House on Kapiolani across from Inspiration is really good. 6am to 2pm. I go there a lot.

Chris Clugston Fan - Eggs n Things is in the process of relocating to Saratoga Avenue. Won't re-open till Dec. Original Pancake House on Kapiolani across from Inspiration is really good. 6am to 2pm. I go there a lot.

We can tell ;)