Breaking Bad role reversal (gif)

I didn't even realize Hank was in the back laughing.

Lol dat Gnarles Barkley though...... Phone Post 3.0

Charles Barkley - gah looks like old young Malcolm and is stone cole was my uncle lol Phone Post 3.0
You smoke so much weed. Phone Post 3.0

Charles Barkley - gah looks like old young Malcolm and is stone cole was my uncle lol Phone Post 3.0
Clearly you wild each it Phone Post 3.0

Charles should be in the OG Hall of Fame.

Charles Barkley - gah looks like old young Malcolm and is stone cole was my uncle lol Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZqAOiUZ3xY

Boom! Phone Post 3.0

Charles Barkley - gah looks like old young Malcolm and is stone cole was my uncle lol Phone Post 3.0

CUE THE YES CARTWHEEL

Yes yees and yes

He's at 410 now, this should get him over 500 lol. Phone Post 3.0

Charles strikes again!

Sure this has been covered but does Charles Barkley have Downs Syndrome? No disrespect intended. Phone Post 3.0

It's like Charles uses speech to text for this posts but has a mouth full of marbles.

He's awesome.

No matter what the topic is Charles Barkley should be quoted with every post.

500 posts in this thread easy. None at all related to the gif.

The Donkeypuncher -

500 posts in this thread easy. None at all related to the gif.
What gif? Phone Post 3.0

Lmao vtfu Phone Post 3.0

It meets they're naked

And we all know he will never return to reveal what this means. Phone Post 3.0