Breaking bad spoiler (serious, big one don't open)

Only one that survives is Jessie and holly. Phone Post 3.0

Ill post my source if anyone wants it. But it gives even more away. Phone Post 3.0

post your source

Sub for source Phone Post 3.0

You sure? It reveals a lot Phone Post 3.0

post your source........BITCH!

I'm a mod on a site that a user posted a spoiler on, we've (I personally) verified it. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2340325/pg1

My phone or the app isn't letting me copy and paste, but here is a link to the post Phone Post 3.0

Ex0dus - We'rewaiting.gif Phone Post 3.0
Eat a weiner Phone Post 3.0

Seriously, before you go there, know it is a very in depth review of the final episode Phone Post 3.0

How is hank still alive if he is obviously going to die next week?

LMAO @ posting Godlikeproductions as a source.

Cbass -
YourStoryisCoolBro - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2340325/pg1

My phone or the app isn't letting me copy and paste, but here is a link to the post Phone Post 3.0

what a load of bullshit
K. Vote me down then. And in 4 weeks, how about you vote me up daily until you die?

Fair? Phone Post 3.0

Cotton - LMAO @ posting Godlikeproductions as a source.
I think you've missed key parts of that Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro - 
Cotton - LMAO @ posting Godlikeproductions as a source.
I think you've missed key parts of that Phone Post 3.0

Didn't read the original posting. Just subbing this so I can come back later and see if it's right or not

sicko - Didn't read the original posting. Just subbing this so I can come back later and see if it's right or not
Ill bump it, don't worry Phone Post 3.0

It sounds very credible Phone Post

sicko - Didn't read the original posting. Just subbing this so I can come back later and see if it's right or not

Phone Post

MEOWticket -

Phone Post

. Phone Post