Breaking Bad video game

I thought The Walking Dead game from Telltale was awesome as did many. Seems like that same kind of gameplay could be used to make a Breaking Bad game as it is more choices than action oriented. I would like to see it would you?

Fuck it, why not! Phone Post

ehh id just like to see a videogame centered around drug dealing, killing where it is open world in a way that your choices actually matter..you could become a serial killer or drug kingpin or dea agent if u wanted...

Bry Bry - ehh id just like to see a videogame centered around drug dealing, killing where it is open world in a way that your choices actually matter..you could become a serial killer or drug kingpin or dea agent if u wanted...
Would play! Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -
Bry Bry - ehh id just like to see a videogame centered around drug dealing, killing where it is open world in a way that your choices actually matter..you could become a serial killer or drug kingpin or dea agent if u wanted...
Would play! Phone Post 3.0

Run street gangs to organized crime syndicate Phone Post

Ah fuck you guys lol. While that is indeed an awesome game i am getting old and need something a little less action oriented and more story driven like Telltale did with The Walking Dead.

What if Lego made it?

Willybone -

What if Lego made it?

I'd play that haha Phone Post 3.0

Willybone -

What if Lego made it?

Vtfu!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Have you played Telltale's newest game, Wolf Among Us? Phone Post

Who remembers NARC? I loved that game! Phone Post 3.0

I had Narc for Ps2?? is that right? It was a pretty bad game though really, lol. Taking the drugs was cool, but the story and stuff wasn't exactly gripping. If you mean the original NES game...yes that game was sweet.