BREAKING: Bryan Caraway to start 'Team Beta Male"

Info coming soon....

i see...

This seems a bit mean spirit, but I gotta admit I snickered

You spelled Tate wrong.

John Nic - Info coming soon....

Glad to see fighter bashing is alive and well here.

Caraway 3-1 in the UFC, OP 1-0 in faggot

Bryan Caraway gets to bang a chick that has at least 4 threads on the first page paying homage to her ass....

UG: must be a faggot!

UG: Bryan Caraway is such a pussy whipped beta. One day I'll get a girlfriend and I'll tell that bitch how it is! Phone Post 3.0

Yes, unlike the apha males talking tough on the UG .

Who the fuck is Byron Caraway?

Seats Taken - Bryan Caraway gets to bang a chick that has at least 4 threads on the first page paying homage to her ass....

UG: Bryan Caraway is such a pussy whipped beta. One day I'll get a girlfriend and I'll tell that bitch how it is! Phone Post 3.0

White knight

They are a strange couple, but that might be the media's fault.

bjj red belt - 
Leck Brosnar - Caraway 3-1 in the UFC, OP 1-0 in faggot

Where is this faggot competition you speak of, and how many dicks do I have to suck to win it? Phone Post

Sorry invitation only, I got blasted at my first event

. Phone Post 3.0

Leck Brosnar - 
bjj red belt - 

Where is this faggot competition you speak of, and how many dicks do I have to suck to win it? Phone Post

Sorry invitation only, I got blasted at my first event

It's too late to win this season, anyway. MMALogic and Bellator Fan have mathematically eliminated all other competition.

I'm voting up all of the dick sucking comments, as they have cracked me up too.

Pancake Syrup Ali -
Seats Taken - Bryan Caraway gets to bang a chick that has at least 4 threads on the first page paying homage to her ass....

White knight

Not white knighting, I hate the Tate's... I'm just a hater because of the OP's natural ability to be a faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Big Pookie - 
Who the fuck is Byron Caraway?

Lamar Jackson's training partner.

It is ok to bash certain fighters on the UG it seems its been widely accepted for a long time.

Sad but true.