Breaking — Germany to allow grocery stores to ban the Unvaccinated

Lol, thanks. Fair statement. I’ll take it.
Michael Buble Flirting GIF by bubly

1 Like

You have a lab too? Or am I mistaking you for someone else?

I did, we lost her mid August, 15 years old. Devastated. We are getting a pup next week, the Mrs really wanted one. House feels weird empty, and I know I’ll love it but not sure if I’m ready. Feels wrong right now.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that man. 15 is a damn good life though! That empty feeling will go away pretty quick with the pup. It’s hard to go from a perfectly trained well behaved dog to an energetic puppy that gets into everything. They are enough work on their own but even harder when compared to the last 10 years.

I had a 9 year gap between my oldest and middle dog. At the time, I thought my new puppy was a lemon by comparison, turned out to be a beast. So hang in there.

Post some pics in the dog thread when you get the new pup. Congrats!

1 Like

Will do man. Thanks.

1 Like

When nazi Germany is setting the example, I’m sure you’re doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Processing: 51D95F07-8CAE-4B12-BF6D-0F52AEF99AD0.jpeg…

Processing: 74415B9C-D5F1-46E0-9F0B-5D64182708C7.jpeg…

Peice of shit forum

1 Like

show toons GIF

2 Likes

This shit again. I can see the problem hasn’t been fixed

hopefulLY America follows suit

The government shouldn’t be dictating how a business runs. And a business shouldn’t have the right to make someone disclose their personal medical history.

2 Likes

And what capitalism doesn’t fix, violent revolt will.

A no vax, no food policy… well, I’d rather go out in a hail of gunfire than starve to death.

2 Likes

holodomor2021