BREAKING! Joe Biden is working to ban the sale of handguns and "assault weapons!"

Lies and more lies.

8 Likes

Nice touch making it a Mia Farrow post, lol

4 Likes

I thought you have been saying they’re not really coming for the guns? Now that you see different, you move to it’s the far right’s fault?

Anyone else seeing a pattern here? This is exactly what I meant. It’s getting harder to defend, so the answer is “stop defending it. Act like I never defended it. Shift the blame and keep repeating it”.

2 Likes

Nope, I’ve posted several times in other threads with this same take. Months and years ago probably.

They’re coming for the guns because people are misusing them.

The most egregious misusers are radical right extremists and gang-on-gang violence.

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this the study where they didn’t count any domestic terrorist attack by BLM or Antifa?

2 Likes

The Dems really are trying to rip this country apart. They are creating a monster and it is going to turn on them and destroy them.

3 Likes

He is still posting that? He was posting that over a year ago when I use to make him upset daily.

2 Likes

The radical right desperately desperately want the government to take the guns so their fantasy of “tyrannical overlords” actually comes true.

Thus the reason they are doing mass shootings and terrorist attacks every other fuckin day.

1 Like

I didn’t source this myself, but if anyone has the numbers and facts to prove this wrong please post it.

8 Likes

Biden has 1 year left. Then republicons take house and Senate and the impeachment fun begins.

I personally can’t wait. It will be great entertainment.

6 Likes

I have a CRAZY idea. So crazy, that it might just work. HOW ABOUT DEALING WITH THE BLACK MARKET THAT SELLS GUNS ILLEGALLY. turtle

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’ve been reading, but I’m pretty damn far right and I nor anyone I’ve ever met has ever talked about fantasy of tyrannical overlords.

I get nothing I’m going to say is going to change any minds and that’s cool. The thing is, I believe people live inside their own bubble where they believe anyone to the right of them is a nazi, and it’s just not true. Antifa are the ones burning books, shooting people because they voted for someone else, dragging people out of their cars, not us.

Maybe have a talk with antifa and BLM about how a nazi acts.

3 Likes

That’s pretty much all Biden is trying to do here it seems:

Not much to disagree with in this clip. I don’t think they need to increase BATF’s budget to do what he is saying though, if anything BATF needs to be demilitarized and funds reallocated to enforcing existing laws.

OP’s title is not even remotely accurate. Just another far right hissy fit over their own self-imposed FUD.

2 Likes

Record gun sales thanks to democrats and their degenerate terrorist voter base causing widespread crime in the country

3 Likes

If the election is to be fair you’re right. I believe the far left cheated in the 2020 election, and now that they’ve gotten away with it, they’re going to think they can do it from here on out.

When people see they can get away with something they’re going to keep doing it. Meaning people in general.

2 Likes

Typical shit bag response and thinking. No individual responsibility or accountability for one’s own actions. Common theme among liberals.

It has nothing to do with what others have done. Individuals are responsible for their own actions, not me or any one else.

1 Like

Enough folks caught on. Fucking Dems took advantage of covid, but that shit’s done. Not 86ing the fillibuster ruined their plans. We getting voting in order again.

2 Likes

So gun violence has nothing to do with people committing violence with guns?

1 Like

100% this. Most people have no clue what is involved in buying a gun. Every moron anti-gun journalist who has tried it has been forced to admit it was a lot harder than they thought. I recall one was even denied after a background check because of a past domestic abuse issue.

But because most people have no clue what is involved in buying a gun, they hear this brain dead mush mouth say something like this and just assume it is true.

2 Likes