Breaking: Jones says he would rather retire than fight Sergei Pavlovich

mind you if mumbles does sign to fight Jones it’ll be Stipe " the wicker man" mizovicxz or whatever the fuck it is.

too stupid to realize he’s been brought in as the sacrifice.

2 Likes

I don’t mean name value like that.

Stipe has a history and will go down as an elite HW no matter what happens the rest of his career.

Pav is the new kid on block who could become a legend, flame out, or something in the middle.

Which would you rather risk losing to if you’re Jones? Which win would you rather have? :thinking: Especially with the risk being much higher in one direction.

3 Likes

one direction? “that’s your favorite band” Platinum Perry, God bless him.

Jones shouldn’t get to pick.

Dude is the champion he should fight the top contender not an old fireman who hasn’t won in 4 years.

2 Likes

If Jones didn’t come up and Ngannou didn’t walk… Ngannou vs Pavlovich would have been a fun title fight in 2023.

Regardless of outcome of the 1st fight…I wouldn’t mind watching that fight two or three times depending on the way the 2nd fight went.

2 Likes

I Hope Jones vs pav happens. I’ll bet $500 on Jones. I’m willing to bet no one takes me up on that. You pav nut huggers are so confident tho.

This is actually the best fight for Jones IMO. He’s widely considered a small HW, while Sergei is a big power puncher. If Jones takes the fight, he immediately gets respect. If he wins, it looks waaaay better than beating old man Stipe. If he loses, well at least he didn’t run from a scary up and comer.

2 Likes

There are zero names at HW for Jones to fight. Pav has a good streak but no name. Old man Stipe is the closest there is & we should all know how that fight goes at this point.

For me personally there’s not a main event at HW that I would pay to see.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah but I mean he’s 45.

People are saying Overeem got the best of Jon in practice. That is not what I have read or seen. I heard Jones dominated all the heavy weight at Jackson’s including Overeem. Plus Overeem cardio is terrible.

1 Like

The shot version of Undereem who got mauled by Blaydes? That’s who beat Pavlovich with ease. We have no evidence Pav has gotten any better in that area. We know nothing about him other than he hits hard.

lol MMA Math.

I can play too, Jon got fucked up by Dominic Reyes.

Stipe got starched by Stephan Struve.

He didn’t get “fucked up”, it was a close fight that Reyes should have edged out.

Where is your evidence Pav can avoid what Jones did to Gane? What are you basing this on?

He got poked in the eye. Then he went on to display he was a well rounded martial artist and the best fighter in the division. Pav hasn’t done that. Again, we know literally nothing about the guy other than he hits hard. His ground game is completely untested and last time we saw it he didn’t look good.

1 Like

Is he still in the UFC?

Ha ha the clown crawled home again with his retarded threads lol

1 Like

Do you actually know anything about Pavlovich? You haven’t followed his career much have you? Just saw that Overeem fight on wikipedia, watched a clip and called it a day I assume? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Amazing after all this time you’re still so spiteful because I took your pride.

Rat.

He last fought in the PFL