Breaking Khabib and O'Malley get into confrontation backstage

O’Malley threw up the double fingers while wearing his Turka and that’s something that’s very taboo and Khabib had a problem with that. I heard he Artem’d him.

6 Likes

You “heard”

1 Like

Yes. When I break a news story and you can’t find anything to back it up yet, that’s because I am breaking it. Just a tad bit of patience and more on this story will develop. Bet.

3 Likes

fuck khabib the fascist.

4 Likes

This is what pissed them off

15 Likes

It would be a stupid thing to do. Then again, he did text out ‘try not to laugh’ before walking into the presser in Arab wear.

Edit: the guy above me beat me to it and did a better job.

3 Likes

16 Likes

So you’re protecting your sources?

13 Likes

Well fuck. Source is the internet so I guess it’s not verified. This may not have actually happened. You can vote me down.

3 Likes

if khabib wants to chirp so much and make it all about him.
get back in the octagon!

11 Likes

It is pretty disrespectful to dress like that in a Muslim country. I am not hating he does his thing but he combines the traditional arab clothing with his faggotry and that’s a no go.

9 Likes

Okay well being that I had to go back to find where I saw this story and it’s on a UFC troll facebook page, perhaps I jumped the gun in making this thread

O’Malley is more shy than people think. He doesn’t strike me as a guy that would draw heat on purpose

2 Likes

Conor

4 Likes

Agree. He needs to fuck off thinking he’s the authority on what is right and wrong with mma or anything

Look what he made his bird wear at the wedding. Someone should grab him round the head and chat to him about that

2 Likes

O’Malley is a tranny faggot. He seems like the bigger whore. Don’t be a retard. O’Malley dressing like a woman and talking like a wigger is not attention seeking at all. Lol

9 Likes

Khabib is a backwards cunt so wouldn’t surprise me if he got upset at O Malley wearing a towel on his head

6 Likes

13 Likes

Haha fukin hilarious this fella telling you what it’s appropriate to wear

3 Likes