Breaking Khabib and O'Malley get into confrontation backstage

Imagine Khabib living so rent free in your minds people not only make completely fake threads like this but there is an active coversation about it.

The salt in here when Islam mogs Charles oh boy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

To pull something like that in a Muslim country is just plain stupid. Someone is liable to go all “Charlie Hebdo” on O’Malley. He needs to realize that some Muslims are all too ready to do away with guys who have the appearance and apparent proclivities that O’Malley projects. I speak not of Khabib but of the country and religion in general. They have a different world view and often act on anything they see as blasphemy, even if it seems mild to us. Reference the Iranian climber in the news this week. Bluntly, Sugga better watch his rainbow ass!

9 Likes

Agree, if Khabib wore some khakis and a polo while he molested a sheep I would be super offended.

8 Likes

Shes beautiful.

3 Likes

Religion of peace!

1 Like

Not defending the religion, merely pointing out that one should be careful what they say and where they say it. One would not go into the DPRK and loudly proclaim “Kim Jong Un is a lard assed faggot.” because they would get “disappeared” quickly. Discretion is advised.

10 Likes

Getting offended by someone wearing your magical clothing is fucking ridiculous. He should have wore a pope hat, rabbi curls, and mormon magic underwear…why not mock all the fairy tales? Cover your bases.

I applaud him for his expression. He knew the potential consequences.

6 Likes

A perfect backdrop

2 Likes

^-- i thought that was Cat from Red Dwarf

1 Like

I thought Snoop would be much taller than Khabib.

4 Likes

Khabib always brave
Against smaller and outnumbered opponents

6 Likes

Khabib makes everything about him. Sensitive and angry man

7 Likes

It’s only stupid if you think of them like actual people, instead of the animals that they are. Once you accept that truth, they’re nothing more than ants on the sidewalk. Feigning courage, but easily and sometimes accidentally stomped out.

You make it sound like I intended on making a completely false thread. At the time I thought there was substance to it.

Here, for your troubles since you seem to be really upset today.

2 Likes

It’s funny watching people who apparently have no ties to culture or tradition, mocking those who have a deep connection with their lineage that’s been unbroken for thousands of years, as if those are the ones who are lost, or misguided, or living without meaningful purpose.

“What the fuck is your problem, with your deeply held faith, respect of your ancestors, pride in your people, with a true feeling of brotherhood and connection to your community??? Why aren’t you a bitter self obsessed narcissist with cheeto dust on your fingers who writes everyone and everything off as stupid and pointless??? I’ve clearly got the better understanding of life and how to utilize my time you STUPID LOSERS!!!”

9 Likes

This.

He does it knowing he will get tons of hate and other people or fighters will want to fight him (often bigger fighters). Dude has balls.

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying and sometimes that’s true, but I don’t think that’s what Sean is thinking here. He’s a troll. All he’s thinking is “this will piss somebody off” and that’s all he cares about.

1 Like

Also somebody like Khabib doesn’t carry himself the best way. Being an egotistical woman hater isn’t the most respectable thing humanistically or culturally so it’s not hard to see why guys like him are easy targets.

2 Likes

Where’s the link to this fake news about Khabib?

Anyone?

Not appearing anywhere.

pleading GIF by South Park

1 Like