BREAKING: LMPD Brett Hankison Charged 3 counts..

They’ll get everyone’s identity I’m sure. They just need to test hands too for gunpowder residue 

2 cops got shot, not one 

uniquetechnique -

2 cops got shot, not one 

One in the head and one in the chest. That's what the cop in the background said

uniquetechnique -

They’ll get everyone’s identity I’m sure. They just need to test hands too for gunpowder residue 

I'm pretty sure you're watching the same stream as me. Right before it happened the camera guy turned around and there was a dude in a tie dye hoodie with his hands in his front pockets. That might have been the guy. He was looking sketchy 

Great updates

MojoSoDope -
uniquetechnique -

I'm pretty sure you're watching the same stream as me. Right before it happened the camera guy turned around and there was a dude in a tie dye hoodie with his hands in his front pockets. That might have been the guy. He was looking sketchy 

That was definitely the shooter. You can see him run by and shoot

MojoSoDope -
MojoSoDope -
uniquetechnique -

Any clips yet?

update - suspect detained

https://twitter.com/robferdman/status/1308934397782044679

1 Like

I’ve about had my fill of screaming women for the evening.

1 Like
Willin -
MojoSoDope -
MojoSoDope -
uniquetechnique -

Any clips yet?

I'm sure there will be a clip of that stream somewhere. He had one of the main streams 

I hope they release the shooters name in time for basketball tomorrow. How long does it take to sew A name on a jersey?

Dunno if I heard right but there may be a 3rd victim. Police said "Another victim at something and Broadway. They were shot in the head too."

Ebony -

I hope they release the shooters name in time for basketball tomorrow. How long does it take to sew A name on a jersey?

Dunno if I heard right but there may be a 3rd victim. Police said "Another victim at something and Broadway. They were shot in the head too."

He was shooting from so far away I wouldn't be surprised. He had no idea where those bullets were going to hit. He was moving sideways while he was sending bullets in that direction

uniquetechnique - 

2 cops got shot, not one 

Just wow.

I am pretty sure ultra violence should counter… Hopefully the boys in blue, well…

4chan already figured out the identity of the person who rented the uhaul truck that distributed the weapons to protestors. It was some professional activist that's now works for one of those bail reform groups.

GladiatorGannon -
MojoSoDope - 

That dumb ass lawyer just hyped up the protesters. He got them all riled up and now they are screaming they didn't get justice so no peace

You’re assuming that this wasn’t his goal. We’ve been loaded with activist DAs that are actually trying to crash the system. Heck the Minnesota DA blocked the release of the full bodycam video which would have quelled most of the riots before they even happened. We only got to see it because eventually a foreign newspaper payed someone to sneak into the court house in the middle of the night and make a copy. The prosecutor even scheduled the trial for the beginning of riot season next year.

I believe these DA’s are radical leftists funded by Soros. So far they are doing their jobs.

![](upload://3eQMN4ekHgn6YREcbfZrONimhCH.jpeg)

![](upload://uQmrj2ct6GyPQsP3FmBmhMlsuz9.jpeg)

I heard there’s a video out there but still awaiting it. Shows the shooter but that could be just a rumor 

uniquetechnique -

I heard there’s a video out there but still awaiting it. Shows the shooter but that could be just a rumor 

There is a video. If you were watching the pt news stream then you saw it. They have a close up of the guy and then you see him run by shooting. 

They are arresting so many people in atlanta right now. Shits getting kind of crazy 

1 Like