Breaking McGregor News: Knee REHAB!!!!!!!!!!!

Legacy12 - Rehab on his knee Phone Post 3.0
Who goes to rehab for a knee injury? Yo, I smoke mad crack, yo, I'm a meth head. Hoi, I'm here for me knee!

Nah broz Phone Post 3.0

Dude, slow down. This isn't E!MMA.

Finicchio who cote me Down 10 times go fuck a duck Phone Post 3.0

4pdboxing -
Bobby Lupo - 
JStrongMMA -  You're an idiot, OP. Phone Post

your a moran

the irony

I don't think that's irony. You also didn't get it. Phone Post

time traveling 12er -
Bobby Lupo - 
Legacy12 - Rehab on his knee Phone Post 3.0
Who goes to rehab for a knee injury? Yo, I smoke mad crack, yo, I'm a meth head. Hoi, I'm here for me knee!

Nah broz Phone Post 3.0

Seriously. Crack, now that's an addiction. I sucked dick for crack. Anyone ever suck dick for an ACL?
Zactly. Who ever heard of that?

That far wallet is probably empty. Phone Post 3.0

Off topic.. Bobby, you seen Gino around? The prick! Phone Post 3.0

8:30RezAtDorsia - Off topic.. Bobby, you seen Gino around? The prick! Phone Post 3.0
He's saving dogs last I heard. Off the job Phone Post 3.0

Season 1 cast of MMA celebrity rehab. Connor, Diaz, Ricco, Kerr and Chuck. So you want to be a fucking sober fighter? Phone Post 3.0

I hope Uncle Dana helps Connor through these hard times like he did with Chris Leben and Rampage and not abandon him like with Mathew Riddle and Nick Diaz. Even though he did get the cannabinoid threshold raised it's not as good as full rehab.

Get well soon Connor. We're praying for you.

Bobby Lupo -
8:30RezAtDorsia - Off topic.. Bobby, you seen Gino around? The prick! Phone Post 3.0
He's saving dogs last I heard. Off the job Phone Post 3.0
He's off your back. You got the town sewed up again then. Nice! Phone Post 3.0

rnunz - Season 1 cast of MMA celebrity rehab. Connor, Diaz, Ricco, Kerr and Chuck. So you want to be a fucking sober fighter? Phone Post 3.0

Pitch that shit to VH1. That's ratings right there. Should get some ring card girls with coke habits (probably impossible to find) to add that wonderful thing that women add to anything.