Breaking news: Michael Jackson was Anderson's dad

I have long been on the trail of who Anderson Silva's father actually is. My research has taken me from the sparkling lights of Hollywood to the sorrow filled favelas of Rio to the deepest darkest corner of the World Wide Web and many spots in between but I am now finally able to reveal my findings.

In September of 1974 a teenage Michael Jackson was in Brazil as part of a world tour with his brothers in the Jackson 5. One of the young women who courted him after a show gave birth to a boy named Anderson in April of 1975. The boys mother left him in the care of his aunt who Anderson considered his mother.

Anderson did not find out about his famous fathers true identify until much later in life and although he was court ordered by Michael Jackson's lawyers to keep his relation to the famous pop icon a secret he did allude to his relation with the king of pop several times throughout his illustrious career.

Here is a photo of a young Michael Jackson in the autumn of 1974:

Here are several compelling pieces of evidence indicating the former pound for pound had knowledge of his actual fathers fame and identity:

I feel the photographs speak for themselves but I'll allow you all to come up with your own conclusions. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

haha in early.. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

lol

Lol. It kinda works. Phone Post

Lots of MJ haters in here voting the truth down! Phone Post 3.0

Mind is blown! Phone Post 3.0

Vu for the mind fuck Phone Post 3.0

lol

I'm in for this shit. Anderson the spider Jackson. All day!

Lol how close in age are they? You know if Michael was still alive Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - Lol how close in age are they? You know if Michael was still alive Phone Post 3.0
16 years difference Phone Post 3.0

Bane170 -
CurtisTheConqueror - Lol how close in age are they? You know if Michael was still alive Phone Post 3.0
16 years difference Phone Post 3.0
More compelling evidence! You know he had his pick of the litter at 16. Phone Post 3.0

MJ got Anderson started on the Juice, Jesus! Phone Post 3.0

My god this mind blowing information Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown - Their voices are identical Phone Post 3.0
This right here ladies and gentlemen is what we in the business refer to as corroborating evidence. VU Phone Post 3.0

FAITH IN THE UG RESTORED

for now

I'd be more convinced if there were any pics of Anderson with an afro

Boom Boom Mancino - I'd be more convinced if there were any pics of Anderson with an afro

part of the court order was he couldn't grow one. :(