Breaking news: Michael Jackson was Anderson's dad

was prepared to scoff at first click but after the evidence has been presented, MJ was indeed Anderson's Dad

Ok Phone Post 3.0

Super Calo got a new SN?? Regardless, I'm glad you're back. Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce - Super Calo got a new SN?? Regardless, I'm glad you're back. Phone Post 3.0
Not the same guy, guy. We have shared many a role in life, Somali dishwasher, Mexican water farmer, but different guys. Phone Post 3.0

VU

The Loge - 
iwrestledabearonce - Super Calo got a new SN?? Regardless, I'm glad you're back. Phone Post 3.0
Not the same guy, guy. We have shared many a role in life, Somali dishwasher, Mexican water farmer, but different guys. Phone Post 3.0

a master Somalian Slapfighter who also invented the Logeoplata would possibly be the most well-rounded fighter in MMA history

Boom Boom Mancino -
The Loge - 

a master Somalian Slapfighter who also invented the Logeoplata would possibly be the most well-rounded fighter in MMA history
Thanks friend, I was slapped a lot growing up as humble Moroccan kabob vender, it's in my blood. Phone Post 3.0

Indisputable and irrefutable.

Everything is starting to add up now. Phone Post 3.0

Mind. Blown. Phone Post 3.0

who is his mom? MCcauley Culkin?

One of my favorite moments in all MMA history

I guess Billy Jean was his girl

Wildcard - I guess Billy Jean was his girl

Damnit it! Beat me by 10 min. VU

It wouldnt be that shocking. They look, move, and sound alike. Phone Post 3.0

^
Haha yeah no shit Phone Post 3.0

He should come out with the truth now and get MJ's litigation team. That PED positive test will disappear like the dissolvable solutions Michael added to the 'soda' he served at neverland ranch. Phone Post 3.0

Haha Have a vu nice work Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Just when I thought the UG couldn't get any dumber, it does something like this...

..and totally redeems itself! Phone Post 3.0