Breaking News: THE SOUTH FAILS AGAIN!

Man who carried Confederate flag to Capitol during Jan. 6 riot indicted------

1 Like

another MAGA Terrorist Brought to Justice making America SAFER Again!

1 Like

How are we safer again?

2 Likes

Because they are the true terrorist threat to America DUH!!! Didn’t you get the memo?

1 Like

This guy is a Democrat from Delaware

4 Likes

Lol how’s the rest of those cases coming?

1 Like

think the flag has very little to do with this

Sure sign you’re a pussy…a flag scares you. It’s a fucking flag for fucks sake.

3 Likes

Kevin D Seefried (born 1986) is listed at 109 S Maryland Ave Wilmington, De 19804 and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. Kevin is registered to vote in New Castle County, Delaware.

2 Likes

The guy had no business being in the Capitol. I hope he is prosecuted for his crime and is held accountable.

The same way I feel about all people who break the law.

2 Likes

the FLAG tells his position and who he has sided with. One could be from the North and still support and join the FAILED Southern Terrorist Confederacy!

1 Like

He’s A dumboCRAT like YOU

1 Like

A racist like you too

1 Like

it gives a very LOWbred Trashy Impression, BIG EMBARRASSMENT for USA to have it flying in the CAPITAL. But I guess a classy gentleman like yourself wouldn’t find it disagreeable…perhaps you may even find a Nazi Flag to be a display of Fine Art Expression?

I don’t find all Republicans disagreeable, I’m sure some of them are good people :grin:

He’s a DemoCRAT

1 Like

You are so weird

The confederate flag is the American flag of rebellion, no more nor less. The Nazi flag at face value is a pretty flag. It has my favorite colors. Would I fly either outside on my house nope, but I wouldn’t mind having either as memorabilia. Erasing shit because it gets your panties’ in a twist doesn’t make it go away, in fact burying history will almost assuredly ensure it repeats itself over and over again.

1 Like

just curious, why would one want Nazi memorabilia?

and no need to erase anything, seems like a museum is a good place to put such things to remind us to behave better

LOL I’m not the one which dresses up like a SpecLARP to hunt Bambi or go on patrol to the FoodMarket