Breaking: Perry's ex knew about baby ahead of time

Jwider - 

Wait so we're team Perry on this one? 

You don’t need to be on anyone’s side to recognize dickish behavior from either side.

1 Like

Weren’t they married for less than a year?

ShanTheMan -

![](upload://ufF2l5guhcGkaVmAvkD6P2kH1G6.gif)

He did the old Bob Probert.  Grab the shirt, twist & pull, BOOM!  

JonasLind -

Perry is Mayhem 2.0 - this train is not going to stop elegantly at its destination. 

War Machine 2.0

Mayhem was actually an elite fighter at one point. 

1 Like

She still has Mike all over her YouTube page.

https://youtu.be/PIuhBSCOx7I

Spent a lot of money on platinum princess gear 

https://youtu.be/Z5kUrc5kxuM

![](upload://fY3eVMX0h6bfxH28ZfKM0Hw2SJY.png)

look at these instigators. lol

![](upload://1aLH8PmDG78dDebi8FLFcpa6NTo.png)

Whats your source for these claims?  Seems like youre no better than her 

If Mike Perry is guilty I apologize in advance, but I feel like the girl is Clout chasing like no other. Pretty gross.

She's obsessed with posting revealing IG pics and was trying to build her name off of Perry the whole time.

She hasn't changed her "platinum" name even though Perry dumped her. Now that Perry's having a baby with a new

chick and is in trouble with the law now she comes out?! Smells like BS 

2 Likes

You’d have to be an absolute fucking moron if you think Mike Perry doesn’t have it in him to be an abusive loser. Watch his interview after his last fight, the clown doesn’t even understand how taxes work 

If there ever was a fighter/athlete that i would suspect to be capable of losing control of their emotions and threatening or physically harming their girl friend or spouse, Mike Perry is #1 1A or 1B with War Machine  and Gervonta Davis. 

PaynanDiaz -

You’d have to be an absolute fucking moron if you think Mike Perry doesn’t have it in him to be an abusive loser. Watch his interview after his last fight, the clown doesn’t even understand how taxes work 

Nick Diaz domestic violence dispute ended up being a fraudulent accusation. 

inf0 -

The UFC will regret not distancing itself from this turdwad.

??? He’s not even top 15 and look at all the threads about him. He’s a gold mine.