BREAKING: Russia Wants To Trade Brittney Griner For "The Merchant Of Death" Viktor Bout!

Looks like she is going to be in jail for a long long time!

mmm GIF

1 Like

Trade prisoner for prisoner?

Russia, you can have my answer now if you like…

12 Likes

Bidensweatingoverbuttons.jpeg

“Appease the woke”

“Further betray my own country”

9 Likes

We have enough prisoners. Give us something we want. Vodka? .

2 Likes

It’s been 7 hours and 15 days…

1 Like

Easy decision for whoever is making his decisions for him

4 Likes

I think they’ve grossly overestimated how popular the WNBA is in America

29 Likes

Biden admin- “never mind”

This is just gonna fuel the wacky left’s “political pawn”" bullshit, instead of the fact she committed a crime in another country.

We ain’t setting this fucker free!

Viktor Bout, whose exploits earned him the nickname the “Merchant of Death,” flooded fierce conflicts in Africa and the Middle East with weapons, U.S. authorities say. He was arrested during a sting operation in Thailand in 2008, extradited to the U.S. and sentenced to 25 years for conspiracy to kill U.S. citizens, delivery of anti-aircraft missiles and providing aid to a terrorist organization.

After Bout’s arrest, the U.S. alleged that his Russian allies tried to block his extradition from Thailand to America by bribing key witnesses to give false testimony. Since his 2012 conviction, Bout has been at the top of Russia’s prisoner exchange wish list and has been linked repeatedly in the Russian state media with potential swaps involving jailed Americans that haven’t come to fruition.

dog get GIF

7 Likes

Looks like they built her cell 6’ high… I wouldn’t trade a room temperature bowl of soup for her.

1 Like

Let’s bring a little levity via some good ole Kanadian relaxin music via a tense situation imo…

tom cruise GIF

6 Likes

There’s a joke in there somewhere with Griner/Man who did more crime and WNBA/NBA being more skilled.

1 Like

With his track record, you really think he gives a shit about betraying this country?

2 Likes

Who determined she’s wrongfully detained and why?

Seems like she brought illegal drugs internationally.

2 Likes

I bet this administration does it!

1 Like

Ok, we’ll give you back The Merchant of Death, but you’ll have to take Megan Rapinoe, too.

11 Likes

No Deal

This dude armed terrorists and tried to kill Americans.

The WNBA chick smuggled some hashish oil.

America would be retarded to make the swap

2 Likes